User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any other LOST fans here? (minor plot spoilers from Weds for those who are fans!)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    boy are we pessimistic? i love the show, every season has been as good as the last.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got into it with the second season premeire. It has awesome moments, but the show is beginning to dole out more questions than answers at a rate that I'm beginning to find rather irritating. And did anyone else think the "Jack's Tattoo" episode was almost utterly worthless?
    The Best Part About Being a Sociopath is Never Having to Say You're Sorry.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    your too concetrated on the omg what will happen next aspect, the whole point of things like that is to build the character and show you there lives beofre the island. Did anybody see last nights? you cant tell me it wasent cool! *spoiler* lest see, locke kills the russian, jack is seen playing football with the others at the end of the edpisiode, and the the biggest thing, claire is jacks sister!!!! ahhhhhhh!!!! that mean jack is aarons (claires baby) uncle! crazy stuff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am hopelessly Lost(haha...ok I'll stop)

I didn't get into it until my friends decided to start from the beginning(dvds). So I joined them. Season three is my first season to actually watch on the tv. Commercials are bad.

I agree with whoever said the beginning of the season was slow, but it is definitely picking up now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yaaah very weird with the jack/claire thing!!!

and locke REALLY needs to stop messing things up (on the other hand, that was some fence there). apparently next week's episode is all about him, perhaps he'll knock it off after that :P or perhaps they'll chuck him into the fence....
    "Seeds? Oh yeah... sometimes I forget they grow from those. I feel like they should hatch or something."

~a friend's observation of my CP's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12