User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any other LOST fans here? (minor plot spoilers from Weds for those who are fans!)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any other LOST fans here? (minor plot spoilers from Weds for those who are fans!)

just finished watching this week's episode online (hooray for midterms)... anybody else here think that Locke needs to stop pushing shiny buttons?
    "Seeds? Oh yeah... sometimes I forget they grow from those. I feel like they should hatch or something."

~a friend's observation of my CP's

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't get in on it on the first episode so now i'm eternally screwed. I COULD watch the dvd's but forget wasting all those hours lol.

I think... I dunno it's stupid lol. That fat guy should have lost some weight by now, what with being stranded on an island and all

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i tend to think the same exact thing. if anything he's gotten wider... that island diet ain't working.

yeah it's difficult to catch up on... i started watching it halfway through the first season and it took a while to piece together the first part. such a good show though especially now that they've stopped doing these dumb flashback shows and episodes where the plot moves forward all of two minutes in LOST time.

i guess this week they revealed where that black horse (that Kate saw once) came from. it'd be nice to know who these hostiles are, however... peaceful Eastern-philosophy Dharma initiative versus evil American?-based... research group? evil world domination organization? aliens? someday they'll give us real answers...
    "Seeds? Oh yeah... sometimes I forget they grow from those. I feel like they should hatch or something."

~a friend's observation of my CP's

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ive watched it from day one, i agree locke needs to get back to what he was orginally, gnarly box makeing hunter dude, not shiny button pusher, that building was the second thing he has blow up so far.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLikeAPill View Post
    That fat guy should have lost some weight by now, what with being stranded on an island and all
    He has a glandular problem.
    There's a tunnel at the end of the light...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLikeAPill View Post
    That fat guy should have lost some weight by now, what with being stranded on an island and all
    I think that was brought up by a character in last Wednesday's episode... "And shouldn't you have lost some weight by now."

The begining of this seasoon was horrible but I think it seems to be getting back on track to what it was. They'll never top the first season and they'll have to wrap it up soon. Can't keep everyone guessing forever or they'll just get bored.
    Sturgeon's Law:
    "Nothing is always absolutely so".

http://terraforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102021

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bet it'll be stupid, like Dallas and it'll be a dream.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Prefer Heroes myself. NEVER have missed an episode.
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast