Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Adnedarn! Here I come!

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone have any NICE comments to make??
    I do. I am glad that you will be happy in az. To save you money I would check the price of penske instead of uhaul. Normally they are half the price, and they promise you a truck with low miles. Uhaul will give you a piece of junk to drive. i can also give you a few more tips on saving money when you rent a moving truck if you are interested. I hope you have a really nice and enjoyable move. I also hope that you really love living in AZ.

Do you need somebody to help you load the truck (Free of Charge)

I'm good at giving directions (Free of charge)

Holden Beach, NC US TO Orlando, FL US
    Total Est. Distance: 526.44 miles

Holden Beach, NC US TO Fort Mohave, AZ US
    Total Est. Distance: 2304.16 miles (Priceless)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure whether you're being for real or not 0zzy The Uhaul would cost us $2,060.00 plus $180 for a two wheel trailer to pull our car. My dad looked on the net and said that if we rent a pod, they drop it off and we fill it up with our stuff, then they come and pick it up and drive it to Arizona. He said it would be cheaper that way.

Thanks for the advice 0zzy. I was going to ask you what you drove when you moved.
    Great Googly Moogly!

Beware of the yellow snow!

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Penske first offer from Orlando to Kingsman az is $1547 for a 16 ft truck. I can almost promise that that I can get them to lower that price. I think I can probably get this price to less than $1000.

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you been smoking weed or something??

Didn't you just make a post about how much you LOVED Florida and the beach? Why not just move somewhere else in FL so Jeff can look for another job?

In Arizona, you got heat, dry air, lizards, prickly cactus and....Andrew. *shudder*

I think you should move to Holden Beach.

But if Arizona is what you want...I hope it works out for you.
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't answer that nikki!

Seriously though... you're going from a warm paradise to a desert? What's wrong with you? You're leaving palm trees and alligators for tumbleweeds and armadillos.

Atleast there won't be as many old people, they can't take the heat. Oh wait! What's a canadian gonna do in the desert? Won't you melt?

Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLikeAPill View Post

Seriously though... you're going from a warm paradise to a desert? What's wrong with you? You're leaving palm trees and alligators for tumbleweeds and armadillos.

We have palm trees... hehe
    -Andrew
    Owner of TerraForums, FlyTrapShop.com, and cpforums.org.
    Support FlyTrapShop, support TerraForums! www.flytrapshop.com

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well... still lol. Nikki, hope you're happy wherever you go. BUT what's gonna happen to your mother in law and can you afford to move with both of you being unemployed? i mean that's not really my business but don't forget to think about everything.

If I were you I'd get a job/jobs set up before you move that way you can start working say a week after you get settled in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Humm well congrads. Good for you! Arizona has lots of interesting birds and flora. The adaptations made by the plants out there to conserve water is truly fascinating. CAM photosynthesis aside, the morphological changes are wonderful! And OMG the hummingbird diversity. Well that’s mostly in the south…Ok im rambling a bit.

Where was i…. um

Oh yes, jobs. Within my kin, the standard practice is to secure along-term job where you want to live, and then you move there- just like JLAP said. I understand not all of us have this luxury- I hope you have a good read on the job market there. Goodluck!
    that makes no logic

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast