Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: John Couey sentenced to death!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow John Couey sentenced to death!

Thank god! Justice has been served for Jessica Lundsford, the poor 9 year old girl he raped and buried alive in Florida. What a tragedy.
    Great Googly Moogly!

Beware of the yellow snow!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know anything about this case. Can somebody summarize it in 50 words or less?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you ever heard of Jessica's Law? FYI- Jessica Lundsford, 9 years old living in west central Florida was abducted, raped and buried alive by John Couey. She was abducted from her own home and he only lived a quarter mile away. He lived in a small trailer with three other people and they are trying to tell authorities that they saw and heard NOTHING while he kept this little girl in his closet for three days in the same trailer!! I'm willing to bet anyone those three will be prosecuted shortly! This all happened on Feb-24th 2005. Couey led authorities to her body. He shows NO REMORSE at all and even called the little girl the "B" word and said that she got what she deserved, he said this in court infront of this little girls' family. It's sickening!
    Last edited by Trapper7; 03-14-2007 at 03:46 PM. Reason: had to change the date
    Great Googly Moogly!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is a pic of Jessica.

Great Googly Moogly!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a tragic thing--I agree. Have you heard that his defense is trying to eliminate death for him since he has an IQ of 64 and the mental capacity of a five year old?

My 11 yo daughter had a scary thing happen this weekend. She was staying with a friend Sunday afternoon. When I picked her up, she told me that the girl's 16 yo brother followed her around the entire time, asked her if she knew how to kiss, told her that he could teach her, told her she would be 'hot' in a couple of years...you get the picture.

She won't be going back and I'm glad nothing more happened as I would probably be in jail myself for acting on my desire for vengeance.
    My chicken legs taste like chicken--only less meaty.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JBL- I'm sorry that happened to your daughter! Did you confront his parents??
    Great Googly Moogly!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trapper7 View Post
    JBL- I'm sorry that happened to your daughter! Did you confront his parents??
    Good question. My wife has asked that she do it--probably for the best. Parents can get defensive about this kind of thing and she was afraid that I would lose my cool. She has not been able to reach the mom. My son told me that this kid was kicked out of our schoold district and that he has a reputation of doing these things and rage. One incident ended with him choking a kid until she turned purple. I 'thanked' him for letting me know this after I sent my girl there...I fear for the safety of their daughter and any kid in contact with him.
    My chicken legs taste like chicken--only less meaty.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow, yeah that's too bad.
    I heard something on Lex and Terry (Radio Talkshow) about it a week or so ago.

JBL -If I had a daughter and that happened I'd be pretty mad...and probably confront the kid

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast