What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some Spring Pics

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
I'm bad at taking pics so I figured I'd practice. Here's what came out that I liked and have the patience to upload. I particularly liked how the Pussywillow and the Purple Magnolia came out.
The red flowers are Quince, the purple puffy thing is on these big purply bushes and the blue flower is rosemary. The cameria is a Sony Cybershot DSC-P92 5.0 megapixels.

DSC01510.jpg

DSC01505.jpg

DSC01501.jpg

DSC01498.jpg

DSC01493.jpg

DSC01516.jpg

DSC01514.jpg

DSC01512.jpg

DSC01537.jpg

DSC01536-1.jpg

Wow where is that? We went through that phase about a month ago.

North Georgia in my front yard. There were a lot of PussyWillow flowers open already but the rain screwed them up so I didn't take any pics of those.

Beautiful! What are the white flowers? I love them.

xvart.

Thanks. Those are Daffodils. In the first pic you can see 2 green diagonal stripes. Those are Daffodil plants lining the driveway.

Now OBEY MY DOG! lmao

DSC01487.jpg

That's precious. I mean her name is Precious lol.

Since you like Daffodils here are some more pics. These suck and I wasn't gonna post them but you liked them so I will.

DSC01523.jpg

DSC01519.jpg

Bad at taking pictures!? :-))
They're great! I love the white daffodils! What breed is your dog?

Thanks :) She's a mutt lol. She's part husky and part lab. She's really waaay cuter than that pic. In that pic she kind of looks stupid.

AWESOME pics JLAP! You're not bad at taking pics AT ALL! I love the 4th pic in your first post, beautiful! Jeff just saw the pic of your dog and he said she's a chameleon dog cause she really blends in with your driveway, lol. She' beautiful too ;) I used to have a husky/ wolf mix :) By the way, your house looks awesome!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Dontcha just love spring??! Nice pics!

What are the white flowers?

:0o: You've never seen daffodils?!

I LOVE all white daffodils. They are so pretty. Thanks for the spring boost. We are heading into rainy weather and cooler temps. :( Just as I have a few days off...

You've never seen daffodils?!

lol. Of course I've seen daffoldils before... But, I am pretty "flower stupid" so if you showed me a rose I might not know what it is... Well, not that bad but I hope you get the idea!

Now OBEY MY DOG! lmao

LOL! That is the funniest thing I've read in a while. That made my night. I might even have to pop in Zoolander while I go to sleep.

"Let me show you Derelict. It is a fashion, a way of life inspired by the very homeless, the vagrants, the crack *****s that make this wonderful city so unique." lol.

xvart.

I wish I WAS mugatu!

I loved it when the egg hit the dog lmao

Oh and Nikki, thank you. That's auctually my bedroom you're looking at. With the light on at night for the plants I think my neighbors think my family is growing pot :(

lovely pictures :) it's currently snowing/sleeting/generally being unpleasant here in NY so it's nice to see that it's spring SOMEWHERE!!!!

i like the rosemary plant btw! they have such pretty little flowers. thinking mine didn't survive the winter, but it was worth a shot...

Back