User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: part two (PLEASE READ!) : Just a thought.. But would members be interested in.....

Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    EST, you can already open close topics you goof. I think prem members will be able to close, but a mod will still have to open. And no, whatever color is picked... Will be the color. Visit the other topic "why is my name yellow?" to see disscussion about colors..
    -Andrew
    Owner of TerraForums, FlyTrapShop.com, and cpforums.org.
    Support FlyTrapShop, support TerraForums! www.flytrapshop.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by adnedarn View Post
    So, those of you that said "yes" in the other topic, still interested knowing that?
    Yes, I would still be interested in upgrading my free membership account to the $20 per year premium membership account for the reasons stated above.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im still in...................anywhere in the $20-$35 range works for me........
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Carnivorous plant enthusiast vraev's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would personally not bother paying adnedarn...I know I probably should to support terraforums but I can host pics and so on at imageshack. If anything....if you can give 150 MB of webspace so that we can make our own personal ad free website...then I think its more appealing to me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am okay with the price but what about us poor kids? Lol Maybe keept it at $20 but give the option of paying $5 a month for 4 month ten dollars over two month or $2 dollars a month over ten? IDK just an idea.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Again 20 bucks is more than enough, heck i really think it could go higher..

When you think about it the 20 or so people who sign up are contributing about 400 dollars to the forum... Well its more like to that special feature they want, but you know how that goes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I might want to get that.

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd also like to add, and correct me if I'm wrong Andrew, but the buy/sell forum will only be VISIBLE to premium members. Regular members will not be able to see that forum.

As for part of the Premium fee being donated to an organization...in a way, it will be. TF supports NASC with donated forum space, as well as information in the Conservation forum to news and updates on various conservation issues. You also get notices and sometimes reports/photo from the meetings of different CP societies as well as interesting field trip reports. So TF offers some avenues on the conservation front.

I say its a worthy cause to support something you find as a helpful and fun resource. I think its a great idea!
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast