User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: part two (PLEASE READ!) : Just a thought.. But would members be interested in.....

Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    PAK- You're correct, ONLY premium members will see the buy sell forum. It will NOT be able to be disscussed outside of that forum. So if you wanna see it, and or use it, you must be premium.

And thanks for providing the link to my running the forums and supporting a "cause" without actually giving them money. (What you said is what I was thinking but didn't know how to word it. hehe) I'd rather not have another thing like that to try and keep straight.
    Andrew
    -Andrew
    Owner of TerraForums, FlyTrapShop.com, and cpforums.org.
    Support FlyTrapShop, support TerraForums! www.flytrapshop.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mods cannot see them if we don't pay money Unfair to the poor!! I protest!!!! I love the idea, but it leaves me in the cold. I hate bein' cold!
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it seems like a good idea... BUT... I don't like the idea of being able to "buy" mod powers like that. Being able to close topics because you paid just kinda urks me for some reason. I sense power abuse and trouble... I mean judging by this community there shouldn't be much problems but... it could happen.

I dunno, call me paranoid but I thought I'd just throw that in there.
    Growlist
    I'm back?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Chrono, read it again bud. You can close your OWN TOPICS. The reason for that is simple. In the buy / sell forum, you need to be able to close your topic when the offer is over They will not be able to go and close your topic. MOD powers are NOT being sold here. Lets please keep that clear. Thanks for bringing up the question though, incase someone else was sitting back thinking the same thing.

And bug, of course you would be able to see the forums. You need to be able to moderate it. hehe I'm sure there will be a "mod disscount" (prolly free, unless you still wanna "donate" the funds that's fine by me too.) since you guys basically "work" here for me
    Andrew
    -Andrew

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So mods are getting the premium member ship right of hand w/o paying money?

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I totally dig what you're doing Andrew. I'm worried that this might cause feelings of ill will or jealousy or elitism. I hope not. I mean 20 bucks is cheap (to me) but it might be a lot to someone else and they could get jealous. Even me saying 20 bucks is cheap could really piss someone off lol.

Lmao, when you said the mods work for you I had an image of Road Warrior were all of the guys in leather are toiling for their master LMAO!!!!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Nothing is said and done with any of it. But the mods will definatly be able to see the forum so it can be moderated. The most active ones here, even if given it free... I'm sure would still pay. PAK was one of the first people I mentioned this to, and right from the start she was "in" on the idea and has consistantly bugged me about when and where can she send me money so she can start posting pictures directly. I really don't see how anyone can get mad at giving mods such a feature for free or at lest disscounted with what they do around here to be honest.
    -Andrew

Doing it wrong until I do it right. xvart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm picking up what you're throwing down.

xvart.

edit: I can't wait to take some new pictures and get them hosted here. I will finally be able to more easily share some pics, which I have yet to do!
    "The tragedy of life is not that every man loses; but that he almost wins."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast