User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: part two (PLEASE READ!) : Just a thought.. But would members be interested in.....

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just tried it again and the max it allows is 512 KB. It says my pic was 1.76 MB. I didn't even know a picture could be that big lol. It's not a hassle to go to photobucket for me so it's cool.

Yeah I'm ready to send money whenever you are This is great! I just emptied it for the first time since the trial.

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want my name in gold.

Can I upload stuff?
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So do we have to ask for the trial or what? LOL I would be interested 20 bucks for a year sounds good. That is less than 1.75 a month. I can fart and spend that a month. LMAO No really though. One less full throttle fury a month and it is paid for. Think about it. the cap of 75 per is rather small and I like the 200 idea. I would be in for it. Even though I haev been AWOL the past few weeks. I am planning to come back and stir the pot some later. LOL

Now how do we turn off the auto save feature for the sent messages!!!!!!!! That is the bulk of the messages right there.
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    JLAP- that is HUGE! I couldn't even find any pictures on my computer that big to try out. hahaha my 1670x1740 size pictures are even smaller than that... I'm running a 4.1 MP camera. Anyway- i rechecked the options and it does say if they are not TOO big it will ATTEMPT to resize them. As a side note... Glider currently has 7 pictures hosted here... In less space than your one photo. :P

pak- yes you can. No you gotta stay blue, sorry.

jb- right now only those that showed lots of interest are getting the trial. I'm still thinking about opening it to everyone etc. Right now I'm working on building my store And that is taking alot of time. So this project has kinda taken a back seat. I was hoping to get it up and going before the store... But with all the confustion, it put me behind schedule. (see part 1 for more info) Thanks for wording your support though
    -Andrew
    Owner of TerraForums, FlyTrapShop.com, and cpforums.org.
    Support FlyTrapShop, support TerraForums! www.flytrapshop.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rattler_mt View Post
    -------------------

Edit: Whar's my shotgun! I'm goin' after that thar varmint!

why PAK i never expected such violence from you
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by adnedarn View Post
    JLAP- that is HUGE! I couldn't even find any pictures on my computer that big to try out. hahaha my 1670x1740 size pictures are even smaller than that... I'm running a 4.1 MP camera. Anyway- i rechecked the options and it does say if they are not TOO big it will ATTEMPT to resize them. As a side note... Glider currently has 7 pictures hosted here... In less space than your one photo. :P

I know it's ridiculous. lmao. My camera is a sony cybershot. Here's the same pic after being uploading to photoshop. It's not that smaller than the original. http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d2...s/DSC01484.jpg

It's not even good quality lmao. Physically it's not that big of a picture. Sure enough I just checked my files and it says 1.75. Crazy.
    Sweet Jesus! I just looked at a CRAPPY picture of my dog and it's 2.24 MB! Something is NOT right here.... Swear to God 2.24 MB!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It's not even good quality lmao. Physically it's not that big of a picture. Sure enough I just checked my files and it says 1.75. Crazy.
    Sweet Jesus! I just looked at a CRAPPY picture of my dog and it's 2.24 MB! Something is NOT right here.... Swear to God 2.24 MB!
    lol On my 8 mp camera a 1600 x 1200 picture in "fine" quality mode it's pretty easy to get pictures that are close to 3 mb a piece. lol.

BTW, It seems really weird that a small picture would be that much. Are you sure that photosop isn't just zooming out on it to make it fit your screen?

I'm looking forward to seeing all of these changes implemented. Normally I would have requested larger avatar/sig size as a suggestion, but those just got upgraded and are pretty darn good now! :-)
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why PAK i never expected such violence from you
    It's all YOUR fault. I need to enter rehab.

And I want my name in gooooooooooooooooooold! I hate blue.

I think I need a whinervention.
    Last edited by PlantAKiss; 03-23-2007 at 06:10 AM.
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast