User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy St. Patrick’s Day everyone!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You wouldn't have been injured if you had been drinking Bushmills. On the other hand, you'd be dead now if it had been Southern Comfort.

I probably haven't tasted Irish whiskey in 20 years, but always preferred Bushmills to Jamesons. Those were the only two available in north Mississippi in my undergrad days and I was stunned when I noticed the choices available here in CT a few years ago. If I could wrap my brain around the idea of spending $40+ for a bottle of whiskey, I'd try one of the exotics. The 10 year Bushmills certainly caught my eye. Maybe I'll go see what's left in the stores after the weekend. Good thing I love and can allow myself to buy Guinness.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals — but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think we all love Guinness I mean come on it's Guinness. I got down with down with Jameson's last night. Jameson's with a shamrock shake from McDonalds is good stuff. I guess it's good I didn't fall but I think some people thought I wanted to fight with them but I was just friendly and wasted.

What's so hard with Southern Comfort?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    What's so hard with Southern Comfort?
    Not vomitting.

Vile stuff. lol!

Hope everyone had a happy St. Patty's day.
    ¯\(º_o)/¯ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mfh View Post
    In the true spirit of St.Patrick's Day I indulged in Jameson's and fell. I hit my back on a wooden bench. I now have a burning/stinging sensation in my kidney area that huts only when I make certain movements. I did not hit this area directly as I can feel where I hit (further up). It hurts there too. Not sure what this is. Any doctor's in the house? SHouldn't be too seious. It only hurts at certain times and I'm not urinating any blood. Sorry to bring everyone down. But what is St.Patrick's Day without getting inebriated and falling down?
    I had Jameson's as well... ran into a tree in my front yard and made my nose bleed. It was excellent fun.
    There's a tunnel at the end of the light...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got so drunk the night before anyway I didn't even drink much on St. Paddy's... capped off at 9 or 10 Guiness' which is just a damn good beer any day anyway.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by quogue View Post
    I got so drunk the night before anyway I didn't even drink much on St. Paddy's... capped off at 9 or 10 Guiness' which is just a damn good beer any day anyway.

H E L L YEAH IT'S THE BEST. Anyone try Murphy's? That's real good too plus my name is Murphy which makes it better.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Murphy's, Harp, Bass, Sam Adams, Sam Smith's, Franzenkaner, Pete's Wicked, Brooklyn, Corona, Bluepoint(local brew) you name it, I got drunk off it..
    Just don't offer me a Bud or a Heiniken unless it's 4 in the morning and there's nothing else left

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12