Thread: Crack for show and tell.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLikeAPill View Post
    And apparently it's a crack rock

Lmao, sorry but I couldn't resist!
    I really should have known better than to say that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLikeAPill View Post
    Depends on the individual in my opinion but legally I'd say it should be 18.
    I'm not sure it's a good idea to legally smoke crack at 18.
    There's a tunnel at the end of the light...

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Then don't do it

Personally I'm not going to smoke crack, it's not worth the risk, BUT it is not my place to tell another what to do. I don't care what other people do. I'll leave it at that since this thread is not about if it's OK or not to smoke crack. This thread is about a poor little kid that got into crackhead-mothers stash.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jlap, the subject of legalizing drugs like crack or heroin (both highly addictive drugs) are also going to come into play.

I think drugs that are physically addictive should be prescribed (if they ever get legalized) cause they could have great uses, heck even prescribed drugs now a days are abused and we all know that.

Other drugs that are used for recreational purposes, weed, mushrooms, are different. prohibition doesn't work! It didn't work for alcohol, and it wont work for drugs! Just tax it all and put the money used on the "drug war" to better use.

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ohh noooo I don't want it to go in this direction lol.

Heroin is converted into Morphine and Codeine once it reaches the liver, we have those in pharmacological use.
    Cocain is used ophthalmically during surgery as an anesthetic. Crack has no proven medical usage (at this point).
    Methamphetamine is given to school children and fat people (hey, it's the truth!)

This is creepy. On the news right now they are talking about pot flavored suckers. Queue Twilight Zone music.

Anyways, we use all the drugs in the medical industry(except for crack which is arguably still cocaine), and that's fine, but the point is a 6 year old should not have access to crack, not that crack should or should not be legal (or anything else in this thread). We all know where each other stands on that issue from my past thread that was like 20 pages long (still, my favorite thread to date!)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123