What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crack for show and tell.

• Thread starter Clint
  • Start date

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
Rats on crack attack! A 6 year old brought crack for show and tell. This is messed up man. New Orleans I believe.

I'm... baffled by this. Of course the mother will say "I have to idea where that came from!"

It's weird listening to Nancy Grace talk about smoking crack. Welcome to the vicious underbelly of America, crackheads who leave their dope around for their kids to get. Completely wrong, I.. man I'm so mad at this kids parents.

Thoughts? Will this child become a product of his environment? I believe all will be well with him once he gets into a suitable foster home.

I'm speechless. What the hell is wrong with this world!!!

Nuts. I think there will be some pretty severe problems that this child's environment causes. Is there an article to link to so I can read it? Not that I don't trust your journalism skills, JLAP!

xvart.

...wow...

I think the Earth just cracked a little bit. No pun intended.

At least they didn't find out that he's addicted to it as well. His mother must have at least done SOMETHING right... idiots.

Rats on crack attack! A 6 year old brought crack for show and tell. This is messed up man. New Orleans I believe.

I'm... baffled by this. Of course the mother will say "I have to idea where that came from!"

It's weird listening to Nancy Grace talk about smoking crack. Welcome to the vicious underbelly of America, crackheads who leave their dope around for their kids to get. Completely wrong, I.. man I'm so mad at this kids parents.

Thoughts? Will this child become a product of his environment? I believe all will be well with him once he gets into a suitable foster home.

I thought you were a proponent of drugs...???

Maybe its a different story, but I heard a kid brought a bag of weed in for show and tell (not crack). ???

A friend of mine was celebrating her 40th birthday so as a joke, we bought her a...umm...errr...replica of a male member. :rolleyes: We all got a good laugh, she later tucked it away somewhere. Some months later she happened to look in her son's bookbag before he left for school (he was in the first or second grade). She was horrified to find the "male member" in his bookbag! She called her son over and asked what in the world was he doing with that in his bookbag. He said "I was taking it to school for Show and Tell. I wanted to show my mamma's johnson." :-)) Can you imagine the look on that teacher's face if she hadn't caught that??! lol

Nowadays its kids taking in their parent's drugs for Show and Tell. Geez...gimme the good ol' days when a kid took in a parent's *** toys. :D

...Wow Suzanne lmao. That sounds like a nightmare and when you wake up you think it's real then realize it's not and say "Thank you sweet Jesus..."

Dyflam, I am in no way whatsoever a proponent of 6 year olds having crack or any other substance not prescribed by a doctor. I'm a proponent of responsible, mature people doing what they want in a safe, researched manner. NOT a 6 year old.

Here's a more reputable link... oh wait it's FOX but it's the best I could do :(

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,259582,00.html

...Wow Suzanne lmao. That sounds like a nightmare and when you wake up you think it's real then realize it's not and say "Thank you sweet Jesus..."

Dyflam, I am in no way whatsoever a proponent of 6 year olds having crack or any other substance not prescribed by a doctor. I'm a proponent of responsible, mature people doing what they want in a safe, researched manner. NOT a 6 year old.

Here's a more reputable link... oh wait it's FOX but it's the best I could do :(

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,259582,00.html

What is the appropriate age?

Depends on the individual in my opinion but legally I'd say it should be 18.

LMAO PAK, that's great! :-))

Heyyyyy! There's nothing wrong with FOX news! :nono:

Then don't do it :)

Personally I'm not going to smoke crack, it's not worth the risk, BUT it is not my place to tell another what to do. I don't care what other people do. I'll leave it at that since this thread is not about if it's OK or not to smoke crack. This thread is about a poor little kid that got into crackhead-mothers stash.

Jlap, the subject of legalizing drugs like crack or heroin (both highly addictive drugs) are also going to come into play.

I think drugs that are physically addictive should be prescribed (if they ever get legalized) cause they could have great uses, heck even prescribed drugs now a days are abused and we all know that.

Other drugs that are used for recreational purposes, weed, mushrooms, are different. prohibition doesn't work! It didn't work for alcohol, and it wont work for drugs! Just tax it all and put the money used on the "drug war" to better use.

Back