Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Anybody watching American Idol?

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do. I don't think he's the greatest vocalist in the world, but he likes the old timey bluesy stuff which is a nice departure from pop.
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I vaguely remember the top 12 from last year. I thought that they were all worthy, more so than this year. Personally, I thought the one called Paris was the best.

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sanjaya Mallomar is back and has some stupid Trojan pigtail feauxhawk. I hate that kid. He can't sing and he has an attitude I just don't like. I don't like his face, either. His smile is far too big. Only a bitter person could complain about a smile, I'm sure of it! Or an over-zealous dental hygenist. Can you guess which one I am? Lol. Add dental hygenist to my ever growing list of occupations, EST! I'm turning into Barbie. A different occupation for each outfit.

But he's got the vote of all the little preteen girls who don't know he's gay and Howard stern lackies, so he'll stay, for now. We'll see in about 19 minutes. I'm only watching because I'm waiting for House. I swear!

Some lady is singing Disco now. She gets my vote just because I like Disco. Disco never dies!!!!!

Ryan Seacrest is hot. In that stupid kind of way... like his head is empty and there's a small rodent on it's last leg running in a wheel. Choking on his own gas.

Ok, I'll stop ranting. Ok maybe not. He also sang Bathwater by No doubt. He made a mockery of it if you ask me. He also replaced "You're my kinda man" with "You're my kinda girl". Ok, Mr. Mallomar.

Doing it wrong until I do it right. xvart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLikeAPill View Post
    I'm only watching because I'm waiting for House. I swear!
    House? LOL. I watched that show a few times, but it seems the plot of each episode is strikingly similar to every other episode. Although, I can see why people love it. Who am I to talk, though; I love reading fantasy novels and they are are pretty much the same... lol.

xvart.
    "The tragedy of life is not that every man loses; but that he almost wins."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The fauxhawk was the best thing about Sanjaya last nite. lol Maaaaaybe this week he'll get booted.
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If he had any honor at all he'd just drop out because no one really votes for him because they like him. He's just a loser who got lucky because of Stern, who I think is really insecure inside so he's got to screw around and insult others. He needs to grow up. He's rich but is he really happy or is he just trying to fill his life with fans who don't REALLY care about him? He's a butthole and it's times like this I disdain the filter

If I was in his position I'd just quit and leave with dignity. Oh wait, he lost that along with a sense of taste when he made his hair into a Trojan battle helmet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sanjia or w/e needs to get booted, he looks and sounds like a pansy. Hes a poor singer, he has talent, he just doesnt put it out their, he needs to grow some and get over how scared he is. But the only reason he is still their is because 11-13 year old girls are calling in cause they are going all googlie eyes over him thinking hes soo cute.

Also i wanted to punch him for the gay attempt at a mowhawk. He doesnt have balls to get the real deal.

I don't watch it but have been forced to, cause my mom is wanting to eat with the family more.

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I missed most of this topic because I was "in the hospital". So I didn't get to defend Howard.

I think the proof will come tonight. If Sanjaya survives tonight, then it will be proof that Howard is not behind his overdue exit.

Howard has not been on the air since last Thursday. So if he make it tonight, then Howard has nothing to do with it.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast