What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WOO HOO!

glider14

Always a newbie
happy first day of spring everyone! and its a nice 75F outside right now :D today i noticed that im finally getting the next shoots on my Sarracenia.
Alex

:boogie: :boogie: :boogie:

it is 60+ here in chicago. was raining this morning and now the sun is finally out. i have to start running soon :crap:

It's supposed to be like 80 tomorrow or the next day or sometime.

Lmao that sounds stupid lmao. Talk about obvious. "Sometime it'll be 80..."
In other news within the next 365 days I'll be another year older and so will my friends.

It's 81 at the moment with a chance of thunderstorms tonight. =]

Yeah! Spring!:-O

BTW let's pretended that the temperate CP’s will not “fully” be awake until April 1st, okay? You guys will see why…

Awesome, I'm gonna build myself a bog garden:)

I love this time of year.. the plants get bigger.. and the womens clothes get skimpier ;)

Nope. Its not spring untill the Korean Abelea-leaf blooms

SPRUNG?

Spring? Yipes it was cold out earlier around 56-had to get a coat to keep from getting chilled. But now it is almost night fall and it warmed up, the clouds went away and the wind came back up!!! If Spring is anything it is :crazy: Looking at the next 15 day forecast for my town and a cold spell is coming at the end of March with lows into the mid 30s!!!! Now how are my vegetable seeds supposed to grow right!!! :censor:

Well it's cloudy and rainy here for the next week or so... Wait, April Showers! Happy spring everyone! Hope to see lots of pictures of robust spring growth.

xvart.

You can all kiss my ...... grrrrrr

It was 17 degrees here this morning.

Yeah...first day of spring was chilly and grey here. BUT...it can only get better! I LOVE spring!!

Back