What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

US Air Force Drops nuclear bomb in SC.

• Thread starter Ozzy
  • Start date
You got me for a second. I almost crapped my pants.

No that is 100% true. If you don't believe me google mars bluff.

No, I meant as soon as I saw the thread I thought it happened just now lol.

I'm too paranoid lol. But that does NOT mean they are coming to get me....

<table id="post818372" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(209, 209, 225) rgb(209, 209, 225) rgb(209, 209, 225) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right">
</td></tr><tr valign="top"><td class="alt2" rowspan="2" style="border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(209, 209, 225); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175">

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_818372" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(209, 209, 225);"> <!-- message --> No, I meant as soon as I saw the thread I thought it happened just now lol.
</td></tr></tbody></table>

I know I planned it that way.

bomb.png

No, I meant as soon as I saw the thread I thought it happened just now lol.

I'm too paranoid lol. But that does NOT mean they are coming to get me....

The US has a no-test policy today in wich they cannot test-detonate nuclear bombs. New hydrogen bomb testing is regulated to supercomputers...

Finch, it was not a test. It was a nuclear bomb accidentally dropped from an USAF bomber.

Thanks for that info Finch :)

I think the bomb might be good for SC. It would give the place a fresh start and they could try to get it right this time.

SO what's so wrong with SC?

Umm.. wow.. did someone forget to write "FRAGILE" on it? Oh wait.. I forgot.. IT'S A BOMB! That's kinda given.

No one wants to play "Toss The A-Bomb". kthx

Yes, please do tell what's wrong with South Carolina.

Pilot to Co-pilot;

"Ooops!"

or perhaps;

"Oh, sh..!"

Back