What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Odd Shipping Problem

Well, that's what *I* was talking about... LOL @ a nep in peanuts with no baggie :0o: Mine "made good" by sending me a bagie of LFS... Which ended up being old media from a few lowes CPs. NOT lft! hahahahaaaa :-|

Check the USPS site

How about checking out the USPS site for the kind of shipping products that you might need in order to avoid damaged goods?
Here is the link:
http://www.usps.com/
There is a surprise event going to occur so click on that banner too!
If you are on dial up the flash will load slow but you can replay at normal
The force will be with you!!!

quogue, as much as i would love to rip on some police officers with you, their are Police officers on the boards and well they don't take kindly to talk like that.

meh w/e

Back off topic! haha:offtopic:

Just wanna let the fuzz here know I'm not completely anti-police. An ol' good friend of mine is in the NYPD an another friend works for Nassau County.
Without Police, there'd be Anarchy.
And it's not like I'm jaded for no reason either. Sometimes they do whatever they want and there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

I guess I was raised to be anti-police since my dad's grandfather was a bootlegger between GA and Tennessee. For all intensive purposes, I consider him a drug dealer :boogie:

Cops, can't live with them, can't live without them.

Back