Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Odd Shipping Problem

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Odd Shipping Problem

Has this happened to anybody else?

I received an envelope today that was supposed to have a CP in it. There was a hole torn in the envelope that appeared to be an accident. I took out the baggie and noticed that there was a hole in that too, but it didn't seem to be a problem. Then I looked closer....

All damp moss but no plant! I find it odd that an envelope containing suspicious looking plant stuff was accidentally damaged to that degree. I'm amused at the idea of the DEA swooping in to see this questionable delivery and probably having no idea what it is. I guess if I start to see helicopters following me around town, I'll know why.

I'd love it if they came to search the house and found a closet full of plants under growlights. I'd give them a capensis or 10 for their troubles.

-Brian

PS it was a free capensis "alba" so it is ok. Had it been something like a hamata then there would be a slightly different tone to this post.

Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I have had stuff sent in envolopes before that were caught in the sorter and ripped open.. they are then sent in a baggy with a " we're sorry" note. I've also had a box inspected before, and there was a note in there too telling me so.
    Andrew
    -Andrew
    Owner of TerraForums, FlyTrapShop.com, and cpforums.org.
    Support FlyTrapShop, support TerraForums! www.flytrapshop.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had a problem with this but instead i just lose the package all together, its just the dang Ohio mail. but its usually when I send it out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ilbasso View Post
    Has this happened to anybody else?

I received an envelope today that was supposed to have a CP in it. There was a hole torn in the envelope that appeared to be an accident. I took out the baggie and noticed that there was a hole in that too, but it didn't seem to be a problem. Then I looked closer....

All damp moss but no plant! I find it odd that an envelope containing suspicious looking plant stuff was accidentally damaged to that degree. I'm amused at the idea of the DEA swooping in to see this questionable delivery and probably having no idea what it is. I guess if I start to see helicopters following me around town, I'll know why.

I'd love it if they came to search the house and found a closet full of plants under growlights. I'd give them a capensis or 10 for their troubles.

-Brian

PS it was a free capensis "alba" so it is ok. Had it been something like a hamata then there would be a slightly different tone to this post.
    I got a free alba too and the envelope was also ripped. Though that bag wasnt and the plant was still in the bag.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the fun of it I would wonder what would happen if an envelope was sent through with coffee grounds and a note saying: GOTCHA!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ilbasso View Post
    I'm amused at the idea of the DEA swooping in to see this questionable delivery and probably having no idea what it is. I guess if I start to see helicopters following me around town, I'll know why.

-Brian
    Actually, they come busting in your door, guns in your face, seize all your plants in a rough way while you have a knee in the back of your neck.
    Guilty until proven innocent.
    When it looks like you're innocent, your plants will probly be dying in an evidence warehouse and they'll be determined to find you guilty of something because they know you're "up to something"

I swear too many Police Officers watch "Cops"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    quogue, as much as i would love to rip on some police officers with you, their are Police officers on the boards and well they don't take kindly to talk like that.

meh w/e

Hello, I must be going... Not a Number's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It escaped! There's a killer plant on the loose! Bolt your doors and block your windows!
    Grand Hotel... always the same. People come, people go. Nothing ever happens.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast