Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Song From Planet Earth

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Song From Planet Earth

Ladies and gentlemen I must say something I'm sure will completely surprise you, either because you already thought I was insane or because you can't comprehend such a thing, but really. I'm going insane! Why? Because I can't freakin' find the song from the opening to Planet Earth! I've been looking for like a week now and I can't find it! Does ANYONE recognize THIS song... http://youtube.com/watch?v=gIn5LxMqZTU

If anyone knows the name of it, I will...I will..... well I'll thank them thoroughly.
    Growlist
    I'm back?

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have to see that documentary. What is that, like 11 parts? 11 hours? Sounds better than Blue Planet.

Oh crap.... isn't that tonight? Lol, I'm glad I saw this thread. I'll watch it the second time around at midnight tonight. They should have the name listed in the end credits. I'm like you, I like powerful orchestras! THX!!!!! None of that wimpy crap for me! I do like chamber music though.... sweet Jesus I love chamber music. Organs are beautiful.

If you like that, try Lux Aeterna by Clint Mansell. All of the best people are Clints. Clint Mansell, Clint Eastwood, Clint Parsons......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who's Clint Parsons? Never heard of him. ;P

And I did look in the credits, they go by too fast but I don't think I saw a credit for "Opening Theme". Some people that I've been collaborating with have said that it may be something composed by John Powell, so I am looking into that as well.

And I'm gonna look for Lux Aeterna right now.

Epic music rocks.

Edit: Lux Aeterna is the same thing as Requiem For a Dream isn't it? I already yoinked that. :P (Good movie too, btw.)

Edit2: Nevermind, same soundtrack.. CONFUSING.
    Growlist
    I'm back?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeppers that's the song from the movie. It rocks but that movie's final scene..combined with the music... wow. VERY powerful.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah this is a different version of that song. I kinda like this version a little better, possibly just because it's different.

I just got my hands on a copy of Requiem for a Dream. I think I'm gonna watch it in a bit since it's been like...3 years since I saw it.
    Growlist
    I'm back?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ick..that movie is awful. Its like story A for 2 minutes, then story B for 10 seconds, then A for 3 seconds, then story C for 45 seconds, story B for 30 minutes, story D for 8 seconds, etc.

Also, the cinematography is godawful. Its like they gave a camera to a monkey with parkinson's and told him to film while underwater.
    Z polski y dumny
    Prayer - how to do nothing and still think you're helping.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F5aCUNE4Z8
    ^^^Newest vid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol, I consider the way that the movie is played out to be.. uhh.. the best part. Opinions vary.
    Growlist
    I'm back?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's done that way to show the erraticism of drug addiction, I think. It's an independent film, too. Indie films aren't the best when it comes to cameras but make up for it with substance (no pun intended).

Magnolia is another good indie...and so is Pink Flamingos!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast