Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: OMG! Rabies

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My sister got bit by some Amish guy's dog a couple years back err.. like 10 and the police made them put the dog down to test it for rabies... and uhh.. he shot it in the head in their backyard...which was a stupid idea because they need the brain intact to test it for rabies. So she had to get the vaccinations. It was like a series of 10 shots in various locations, a couple of em she had to get done in New Mexico which.. were the worst according to her because the doctors didn't know what they were doing.
    Growlist
    I'm back?

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it makes you feel any better, none of them will ever know what I said Seriously If I offended you, sorry.

Damn I just realized that if suddenly they had money no one would think they were so primitive. Man if that's not the capitalist in me I don't know what is. Some may say Yuppie but that would put a value judgment on different lifestyles lol. Just kidding, you know I love you!

i think i planted them a little too close together... ne3p's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it's like the point at school that i realised that i had just called the general public a bunch of plebs. i then decided that my school was getting to me...

the point at which you realise your friends are also nerds: you ask for a quadrant in the fourth dimension, and they say 10:00

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is a pleb? A plebian?

Oh man don't call people that. That's not coolio. Snobbishness (snobbiety? Snoobynoot? lmao) is very unattractive.

Haha, snobriety lmao. Next time I run into Jeff the crackhead from NA I'm gonna ask him how the snobriety is going lmao. Whoo I crack myself up sometimes. No pun intended lmao.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, Isn't that like Mad Cow Disease? with the proteins and the brains and the death?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeh thats the one. There are others, but thats the one you are thinking of.
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JustLikeAPill how do you know that none of them will know what you said? even though they are "primative" people they do have computers and the internet in Papua New Guinea. LOL. Just messing with you man. In my opinion money is not what creates the preception of "primative" it has more to do with having western/european values. Papua New Guinea actully has recently found oil and is making some good money off of it as well as coffee plantations so money isnt quite as important as most people think in making people "civilized"
    "We're terrible animals. I think that the Earth's immune system is trying to get rid of us, as well it should." - Kurt Vonnegut

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh man you got me lol. I was afraid you had backed me into a PC corner lol.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast