What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who can remember their FIRST post?

• Thread starter Clint
  • Start date
  • Tags
    row
and I thought I was bad... you guys! oh you guys!
Great stuff

lolol Actually, I'll have you know I ASKED someone about the spelling of that (can't remember who) and I was told that the "h" was CORRECT. :-P-:

So nice of you to embarrass me Dandy. lol So I was an idiot then. Ok...so I'm STILL an idiot. At least I'm endearing in my consistency. hawhaw! :-))

All this goes to show 1 thing (maybe more, i dunno) Newbie today could be a future mod or forum owner. Be nice to everyone... You never know where they'll end up on the food chain. :) I'd like to think it's the kind nature of this forum that allowed the devolopment of all these folks that now "know" what they're doing. And are STILL around helping the "newbies".

Susan, No prob. Glad to help!!!! :-P-:

I'd like to think it's the kind nature of this forum that allowed the devolopment of all these folks that now "know" what they're doing. And are STILL around helping the "newbies".

It would be nicer if they'd listen sometimes lol. Lmao, I was sure I HAD to have a 5-disc fogger for my terrarium lmao!

Mine was a question about the P. primuliflora and soon I was asking things like, "What's a PM?" and "What's a SASE?" and "What's an avatar?" and.....

All this goes to show 1 thing (maybe more, i dunno) Newbie today could be a future mod or forum owner.

Well said Dandy! You've come such a long way. Good thing I was around to teach you everything you know. :rolleyes: :-))

It's been six years and still no one's deleted that double post, tsk tsk. xD

First thread and double posting screams "NEWBIE!" lol. (at least a forum user newbie!). I love this thread, it is really funny.

xvart.

Back