What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who can remember their FIRST post?

• Thread starter Clint
  • Start date
  • Tags
    row

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
Another user mentioned he was in the 7th grade, and that got me thinking. Does anyone remember their first post?

This was my first post. I was 13 (7th grade). I've been here 4 years this April.

http://terraforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87640

Man look how I've changed... Now I use capital letters! Look at how I STILL like to divide my lines. Look at how I complained how no one would reply! Look at 3 posts in a row! Lmao. I was a cute kid.

Can any other people who've been here for a couple of years or more remember their first posts?

I love you guys! You're like family! I'm feeling so nastalgic for some reason!

Look at what Khai wrote. This was so funny! Oh man, I love you guys!

"JLAP your not using logic in your thinking there.
Tell me how do you think green houses operate? magical fans that run on good feelings?
Shading systems that are operated by gnomes or fairys?
No all these things are powered with electricity.
Perhaps if we were all idiots and never coated any wire/ cable/ cord we might have a problem. As long as you mount the fan according to the directions I gave you and
unless youre activly spraying water into the fan you shouldnt worry."

Jesus Khai's grammar makes my eyes bleed. I'd post my first post, but it was like....a month ago, hah.

In my first post, I didn't know scientific names. hahahaaa.... BTW- the kit I talk about in the post only stayed up a few days.. for some reason it foamed all over the place and I wasn't willing to clean it all and go through all the going to the water place again.

http://www.terraforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85057

"Tell me how do you think green houses operate? magical fans that run on good feelings?"

LOL! I love it.

This is a great thread. I never have the audacity to post until I've posted in the "Welcome" forum and waited a few days for a couple replies, lol.

I love you guys! You're like family! I'm feeling so nastalgic for some reason!

Yes, I agree. This has been a great community. I have never been so active in a forum before, and I have been a member of tons of forums.

Here is my first post... It's pretty boring.

xvart.

edit:
is n. ventrata a PEAT SWAMP NEPENTHES a LIMESTONE NEPENTHES or a EPIPHYTES NEPENTHES i need to no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol glider!

I love the sense of urgency he had. As if he was at gunpoint on a sadistic version of Millionaire.

Lol, speaking of bad humor....

Aww I am so bummed out, I can't seem to find it since my first post wasn't my first thread.. so I dunno.

I started out at Garden Web and was juggling that and Care2Connect for a while.. then I found this place and juggled this and Garden Web for a bit.. then I completely turned to TF. :D

But yeah, how do I find my first post? It's waayyy back from 2002 and I can't seem to find any posts of mine that go back farther than 2004.

Edit: A friend of mine did find something weird while we were looking for my first post though. o_O http://www.terraforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=87&page=137&order=desc

Look at the dates. o_O

Edit2: I THINK I found it.. again I THINK this is it.. it's a post on the day that I joined and it's pretty early in the morning so I guess that's it.... what's weird is.. I should be in school at that time? Home sick I guess? Iono.. but yeah if that's my first post it's kinda funny. I remember I just wanted to go there and help people.. but uhh.. I was in no shape to help people since all I had was Savage Garden and no experience. :p

I think I remember my first post. I think I just asked what some easy plants would be for me to grow outside. This was before I was introduced to Sarracenia- now I'm running out of room outside. :p

lol I can tell you that I'd been lurking around for a good while before joining. :goes back to lurking:

Man...i think mine was about trading or something. I had already been at CPUK for quite a while before coming over here, then juggled both, then kinda stuck here, and now im in and out of here and 3 other forums

chrono- the 1969 dates is from when Phil moved servers once. All the dates back to a certain point read that... It's the same for people that have not logged in since then, that shows for their dates....

EDIT:
CHRONO'S FIRST POST

CHRONO'S FIRST TOPIC (SECOND POST)

I've got some that I've been growing for almost a year from seed. They're as big as this "O"

lol. I love lithops. I don't have any at the moment, but have always liked them. Great question, Chrono!

xvart.

Thanks Andy!

My first topic was EASY to find but first post.. not so much.. It'd only go back to 2004 because the search only supports a max of 500 results I guess, since that was always the number. Anywho.. yep those are mine. :p (I wasn't sure if the slackii one was mine.)

xvart: I just got a new lithop but uhh.. it may already be in trouble. It got a little too cold for like an hour and now it won't return my calls. D:

It'd only go back to 2004 because the search only supports a max of 500 results I guess, since that was always the number.
worked fine for mine

Hmm.. all I did was type in my username to search for posts by me and it'd always stop at 2004. I don't get it. :/

I don't remember my first post. That was an ETERNITY ago. lol

I'm old. :crap:

It's been six years and still no one's deleted that double post, tsk tsk. xD

spathulata huh? :p Anyone have tips for suzanne on how to grow these wonderful plants? :D
I'd start with getting the "H" out of there as quickly as possible. :-))

Back