Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Im just so happy it's spring!

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im just so happy it's spring!

I love this time of year guys. I've got spring fever. Everytime this year I a renewed interest in gardening. This is great. And the heat and humidity and drinking iced tea. Oh man it's great.

Is spring and summer any one else's favorite? I dunno, something about this heat and wind just gets me nostalgic of times gone by. I guess my early high school days. Best damn years of my life. High school during the spring and summer. Then again I'm only 17 and have a lot more years left lol.

Anyways, the magnolias and iris are in bloom, the air is thick with pollen and maybe it's all the antihistamines I'm taking but I'm just in a REALLY good mood this time of year. I think I get depressed during the winter anyway. I'm just so happy. Everything is going perfectly for me. It's just... I dunno I guess I'm just euphoric it's spring and I'm happy. Natural high I guess. And I just got my last credit for my HS diploma a year early, and I've quit smoking and don't crave nicotine anymore (I'm even done with the gum).

Ahh just wanted to share how amazingly happy I am for no reason. It's just awesome. I love this weather! The heat does something to me. It's like that song "I feel good". I think James Brown sang it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    plants in zone 4 are blooming, a yearly first! Birches and elms. I feel like in the only one who ever noices them.
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah, I like the warm weather, but It seems to be WAY too hot in Ole Tally too early because I'm sitting in my house sweating my but off, and all of the pollen is giving me bad allergies. However Spring and/or Summer are deffinately my favorite times of the year.
    Probably because my plants are growing again, I can play in perfect frisbee weather, and of course.....SWIMMING!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh yeh... people have allergies to tree pollen dont they. I guess i wont be the only person noticing those...
    that makes no logic

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Take steroids like me lmao. I'm on Flonase, Loratadine, and sometimes generic Pseudoephedrine when it gets bad. I think the other day the pollen count was 2x what they consider to be "extremely high" on the charts.

It sucks because I have to take Flonase and Loratadine during the fall and winter because of mold spores from the leaves and during the spring and summer because of the pollen. I think I've been on a daily antihistamine since I was about 6. It REALLY aggravates my asthma, too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, every morning there is a bright yellowish green film of dew and pollen all over everything, including my plants. But I guess my butterworts are benifiting from that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    we had a freak 78 degree day in western NY the other day... WOW was it gorgeous!!!! the lilac bushes are starting to get buds and i'm patiently (hah) awaiting my summer garden seed order... my moonflowers should have gotten started a week or so ago but i ordered everything online this year (Burpee seed) so they're not here yet!

it's true though... all i want to do is go out and dig in the dirt. stupid school.
    "Seeds? Oh yeah... sometimes I forget they grow from those. I feel like they should hatch or something."

~a friend's observation of my CP's

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ya, if I didn't keep my nose slathered in moisturizer every time I think about it, I'd be pretty darn raw at this point.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast