Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hospital

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well first of all I deserve this, given my past history.

I have forgotten all about april with all that's happen. I had a good joke planned that started with the nuclear bomb that was dropped in SC post I made before this happened.

Notanumber, some of the links you posted above are not even in my area, I believe some of those are for Ga.

NepAK, I don't remember talking to you at all yesterday, but I've have been on some pretty good drugs.

Here's some more proof that none of you are going to believe, but here you go. I was given what was left of my camera today. It's destroyed, but I took out my memory card an heres what was on it.

Let's positive thinking! seedjar's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I sincerely hope you're not hurt Ozzy, but I'm also not convinced for a minute. There's absolutely no way that all of the text scanned off a page of newspaper would line up as precisely as in your picture there - even where the paper is wrinkled, the print is totally parallel and each character is totally legible. I worked in a Xerox room for years, and that never happens. Show me some links to local news and I'll call FTD right now. That second picture is much better but I can still spot the layers.
    ~Joe

PS - I win April Fools! It shouldn't be as easy as a Google search - you're losing your edge.
    o//~ Livin' like a bug ain't easy / My old clothes don't seem to fit me /
    I got little tiny bug feet / I don't really know what bugs eat /
    Don't want no one steppin' on me / Now I'm sympathizin' with fleas /
    Livin' like a bug ain't easy / Livin' like a bug ain't easy... o//~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    in the plane pic, the plants in front look fine, but the plane is pixelated. Also, the small tree towards the bottom left looks fake, and the shadow in the bottom left corner...last time I checked, shadows weren't green
    Z polski y dumny
    Prayer - how to do nothing and still think you're helping.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F5aCUNE4Z8
    ^^^Newest vid

Hello, I must be going... Not a Number's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 0zzy View Post
    Notanumber, some of the links you posted above are not even in my area, I believe some of those are for Ga.
    The only one from Georgia is the last one, The Brunswick News

The rest cover Brunswick County, NC - if the spokesperson from "The Brunswick County Airport" made a statement as alleged in the newspaper it would be all over the Brunswick County news:

Brunswick County, NC

"The county was named for the town of Brunswick, which was named for King George I, Duke of Brunswick and Lunenberg Brunswick County is one of 100 counties in North Carolina.

The county is in the Wilmington metro area (empahsis mine). The estimated population in 2004 was 84,575. This was an increase of 15.63% from the 2000 census"

About WWAY (first link in previous post)

WWAY NewsChannel 3
    615 N. Front St.
    Wilmington, NC 28401

NewsChannel 3 Newsteam
    Find out more about the people who bring you news covering all of Southeastern North Carolina.
    Source North Carolina Press Association NC Papers by County:

BRUNSWICK

* Shallotte: The Brunswick Beacon (C)
    * Southport: The State Port Pilot (C) <== Cited

Theres nothing on The Wilmington Star "The Voice of Southeastern North Carolina" either.

Then there is this:

Kit-built airplane crashes
    (article dated 3/25/07)

Morganton | A single-engine, kit-built plane crashed Friday afternoon, just short of the runway at the Foothills Regional Airport.

The pilot, whose name was not released, got out of the plane by himself but complained of dizziness and was airlifted to a hospital, according to Maj. Ken Anthony of the Burke County Emergency Medical Services.

The plane was approaching the north end of the runway just before 3 p.m. when it hit tree tops and fell to the ground about 200 feet short of the tarmac, officials said.

Federal authorities were investigating, Anthony said. The plane is called an experimental plane, officials said.

But then your photo shows a twin-engine aircraft and two people were killed according to the scanned newspaper. I guess a non-fatal crash in Burke County near Charlotte is more newsworthy.

And lastly Southport-Oakisland.com claims the Brunswick County Airport is in their area. Funny how the Southport State Port Pilot news website cited earlier has no mention of it.

You claim you were near an airport at the time.

Brunswick County Airport
    Grand Hotel... always the same. People come, people go. Nothing ever happens.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awww, gee whiz Ozzy! Does that mean you won't be able to pick a team for "Fantasy Racing" this weekend.

That means PAK will have an even bigger lead after Martinsville.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For a plane that is about to crash into you your camera sure did a great job of freezing it in place in the shot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Come on, that is ovously a statue in a park! Also if you got hurt that bad I don't think a camera wouldn't get touched!

Hello, I must be going... Not a Number's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Brunswick County Airport (KSUT)
    4019 Long Beach Rd., Southport
    (910) 457-6483

Anybody want to give 'em a call?
    Grand Hotel... always the same. People come, people go. Nothing ever happens.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast