What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

April fool-----> Ozzy (a little), Andrew (some) but Pak (definitely) [agreed]

LMAO! I don't know about you guys, but the girl with the monoboobs looks better than the girl with the regular boobs. Ok, so now I know I don't have monoboobs :-D

mono is a prefix that means one. Mono= one. So monoboob, one breast

uhh Dude thats sectioning, youre sectionist!

Who cares if some one is a little more endowed? I swear you can only get a bra so big... what if they wear a sports bra?

Clint you cant have a kid cause you are GAY.

I can do whatever the hell I want because of science. Ever hear of in vitro fertilization?

I don't think invitro could get you pregnant jlap. What do I know I could be wrong though.

Lmao dude lol.

Like that Arnold Swartzenegger movie

so, this is a joke? =_=?

i think americans are really loving their aprol fools day ;;;

Why did this go from april fools day to monoboobs?

I think the appropriate questions would be "how did this go from april fools day to monoboobs?" :boogie: lol.

That would be my fault (of course) I asked what monoboobs were and if I had them, so therefor Clint had to explain to me what they were :)

:nono: :offtopic:

Ozzy...last time I looked I do believe you were a moderator. And this topic has turned into a chat about BOOBS??

OOOOOH MY! I felt something tickling the back of my hand and I looked down and I have a little green inch worm measuring my hand! He sure can travel fast. Ok, I have to go take him outside.

No more boob talk!

Yes, this is Ozzy's fault. Never mind me lmao.

Ozzy! Stop going off topic.... Please don't make me warn you.... errrr. never mind. Can't you just be good???? :p :p

Sorry for my lack of moderation, I was too busy trying to roll my tongue back into my mouth.

Can't you just be good???? :p :p

No I can't.

Whoa, I missed the whole episode! Nice one, Ozzy, but the moment I read the first post in this thread it was obvious to me. You only got me one year, last year with the Devil's Claw, but only because I just got off a plane from Korea and was jet-lagged!

Make no mistake, Ozzy will be equally effective next year.

Capslock :)

Probably you dont have to try to hard to act online, you just got to know what strings to pull

Back