User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: April fool-----> Ozzy (a little), Andrew (some) but Pak (definitely) [agreed]

Doing it wrong until I do it right. xvart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    One thing I've learned in my life is that you can't take anything too serious. Were only here for a little while, so enjoy the time you have.
    I never took this seriously, but it was fun following it as it progressed. At first I couldn't find the hospital thread that Andrew was referencing, so I pm'ed Clint and asked him about it and he simply pointed me to the original thread, which I somehow had missed when I was replying from the bottom up to the general discussion threads.

xvart.
    "The tragedy of life is not that every man loses; but that he almost wins."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Holy Crap ! I leave you kids alone for a couple days and look what happens. At least we cleared up the fact that Andrew is at least as unstable as Ozzy. Kinda makes me warm and fuzzy all over.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and The American G. I. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.
    Romans 10: 9-13
    Growlist http://www.cpukforum.com/forum/index...04&#entry90304

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As a side note, the maker of the "hitler" name used in this was PAKs friend. So pak isn't so "clear" of these charges! I deleted that name so she resigned up. Currently using the name "SweetVABreeze" so everyone say.. uhm... "hi" to her... (Or better yet... "Good BYE!" hehehehe
    I called you Lil' Hitler in my first post in that thread. I never saw "SweetVaBreeze" post. Anyway...don't let her on here. She's a troublemaker. lol
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Metal King
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ahhh, I KNEW it, thanks for the credit for figuring it out, I, too, thought Andrews reaction was WAY off, but what REALLY clinched it for me yesterday was that the "Lil Hitler" post actually stayed up- IF Andrew was REALLY throwing a "Ban 'em all and let the CP gods sort 'em out" type tantrum, this thread would have been DESTROYED after that ridiculous post (FUNNY ridiculous, too)

I DID immediately PM Andrew saying I'd be quiet about knowin, but it seemed like he got scared and tried to continue the ruse- really poured it on, too

Well, there's eleven and a half months or relative calm ahead folks

and you really did fool some folks, I hope they are not offended- it really did seem like the whole forum was exploding for a little while there, nice work- and a relaxing sunday to pull it all together on, to boot!
    Da Growlist

"You don't need a license to drive a sandwich"-Spongebob Squarepants

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    0zzy you goofball! I was playing along (just like everyone else should have, if they knew it was a joke!) to fool the newbies! You don't honestly believe that I believed you, do you? And you're still RUDE!
    Great Googly Moogly!

Beware of the yellow snow!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i knew something was fishy when Andrew just starting going off on Ozzy. He's always pleasant to everyone.
    Go White Sox!!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -J Hendrix

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jiana54 View Post
    i knew something was fishy when Andrew just starting going off on Ozzy. He's always pleasant to everyone.

His best April Fool hoax was the neighborhood pets disappearing into his D. capensis bog! Oh... and BTW, "Lets Go Mets!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimscott View Post
    BTW, "Lets Go Mets!"

lmao

i DO like them better than the Yankees

Dont the Mets have Jose Valentin and Schowenweiss? They were both with the sox.
    Go White Sox!!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -J Hendrix