User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: April fool-----> Ozzy (a little), Andrew (some) but Pak (definitely) [agreed]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why doesn't somebody just go check if he's a mod at the other forum.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why does it matter ozzy is gone...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    It may be a possibility, but what evidence do you have to support this? Similar arguments between the two were presented in the thunderbird topic last year, and that would indicate a YEAR of planning, something that I honestly doubt they would be wlling to do.. It clicks together too well in my opinion, with what happened in the thunderbird topic, to be a play on us, and I feel that Andrew, at least, lacks the bad taste to set us up like this. Because getting everyone in a huff about this would be very unwise on their part. Such a setup just doesn’t make sense. To quote judge Judy “ if it doesn’t make sense, its probably not true”, and I feel a cautious approach would be wise with such a potentially sensitive topic- meaning that I think this shold be a wait-and see sort of thing
    It doesn't take a year of planning to pull off what just happened here. Takes minutes.
    James 1:17

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why doesn't somebody just go check if he's a mod at the other forum.
    Would the process work that fast? Assuming he accepted the mod position after he was banned, its only been a few hours

It doesn't take a year of planning to pull off what just happened here. Takes minutes.
    go read the thunderbird topic- no dont bother i will get if for you
    that makes no logic

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's not a moderator over there at this time. It just takes a few clicks to make someone a moderator. He's not even online over there. I don't know what to believe anymore.

*Huddles in a corner in the fetal position and cries* Why do mommy and daddy have to fight?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by adnedarn View Post
    I almost feel like I need to protect all these people bro . So if you [0zzy] keep this up, you'll be sorry. How about that for being red?

made last year, in reference to the thunderbird joke. This not a new argument! http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...=105721&page=2

He's not a moderator over there at this time. It just takes a few clicks to make someone a moderator. He's not even online over there.
    That is assuming the person with the power to do such has been online recently enough to do that
    that makes no logic

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    EDIT: you got it. I mean I was about to get the topic for ya.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know my dad used to own his own Thunderbird. It must have been a baby since it only had a ~6 ft wingspan and was bright red, had bright lights coming out the front, you know, the usual. I've also seen some with missiles on them, pretty scary.
    @Finch, is that quote from the t-bird thing, I didn't read it all.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast