What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

April fool-----> Ozzy (a little), Andrew (some) but Pak (definitely) [agreed]

You know if this IS a joke this is going to piss a lot of people off.

It may not be a setup between Ozzy and Andrew. Perhaps Andrew saw an opportunity to beat Ozzy at his own game and pull a joke of his own.

Time will tell.

Hey, that's what I'd do

Hey andrew, dont even bother responding cause no one will believe what you say anyway, apparently!!

I don't know about you people, but I'm just gonna stay out of this. If It's a joke then the joke's on me.
If it's not then I'm glad that I stayed out of it.

Sigh…

any one rember last years? the plant they found? hahaha now their was way to much anticipation and every one was told in advanced... waste of time

0zzy is gone? For real? :-( That makes me sad actually :down: :cry: Even though we've had our differences, I still like him.

Hmm.. this really could all just be a VERY elaborate joke.. and if it is. I will applaud both of you cuz I was totally fooled.. but if not... then I think this whole incident was a matter of VERY bad timing. Probably couldn't be avoided though.

I wonder why Andrew isn't talking to us?

I'm starting to think this is a joke. But to be honest, even if Ozzy is gone for a whole year, there will still be people thinking he's just biding his time and waiting to pop out NEXT April fools day and yell "GOT YOU!!!"

That would be Ozzy's grand finale and he'd never be able to top it, unless she staged his own death, on live TV, with his mother watching. And showing 2 forms of government issues ID.

What plant thing?

I wonder why Andrew isn't talking to us?

I've stopped in a few times and made sure this is under control. It doesn't matter what I say some will believe and some will drop me down to Ozzy's level with this "It must be a April fools joke" talk. And that's the problem with it! Nothing can be taken seriously here if Ozzy is at all connected to it. I find it amazing that the NASC is doing anything! Because Ozzy is a member isn't that a joke too? ???

Anyway, you guys know of the mods I'm ususally the one to sit around and talk stuff out. But bottom line I have no time today. That is part of the reason I just got Ozzy gone. I had no time to sit around and relock topics etc.

*does not know what side of the line to stand on*

Screw it, I'll just stand ON the line.

:-( I hate when I am new to a place and this stuff hapens.

This would be pretty terrible if it was a joke and a lot of people believed this and came out and said some pretty nasty stuff.

I doubt ozzy is a man-woman

LOL!

That is part of the reason I just got Ozzy gone.

So does that mean that there is a mod position open? :-O lol.

xvart.

edit: just for entertainment value, I started rereading the thunderbird thread. I didn't realize it became a thing that it did. I quit reading after the first page because I really didn't care about it.

This would be pretty terrible if it was a joke and a lot of people believed this and came out and said some pretty nasty stuff.

LOL!

So does that mean that there is a mod position open? :-O lol.

There just may be two mod positions open. I just read these threads and couldn't believe it. I honestly thought it was a prank at first. But I can tell you there's not been a thing in the mod forum (I shouldn't even tell you guys that) and I know that Andrew's been sensitive about these things for some time. Well, to be honest guys, I haven't been modding much anyway, so Andrew wouldn't care if I left, and I gotta tell you, if this is how petty this forum has become, good riddance!

Anyone up for taking bets?

I've got 5 bucks on the newb who's gonna do it just to have something to do :)

Wait.. newb who's going to do what just to have something to do?

Back