What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

April fool-----> Ozzy (a little), Andrew (some) but Pak (definitely) [agreed]

Yeah... Jigga what?

xvart.

You over analyzed my joke. Where's Finch?

There just may be two mod positions open.Andrew's been sensitive about these things for some time. Well, to be honest guys, I haven't been modding much anyway, so Andrew wouldn't care if I left, and I gotta tell you, if this is how petty this forum has become, good riddance!

Hey dude, I am in NO mood for threats right now! If you wanna go, then GO!! I DON'T CARE! :censor: You're right, you are never here. And when you do happen to show up, you don't do anything! Maybe throw some low jabs... but you don't need to be a moderator to do that. I mean... I'm sensitive??!! WHAT!! excuse me for trying to keep this place nice and maybe make it nicer! So I'll do you a favor. I'll ban you too! SCREW IT! Any other mod not like their job here? You all can take a loooong walk off this short pier!

Let's ALL just settle down guys. It's been a long day.

No need for anyone to get this upset.

Geez. Stay away from the computer for a day and all hell breaks loose. :(

Dandy...you seem to be a bit touchy. ???

Ozzy was just funnin'. Where's your sense of humor?? :(

why does it matter ozzy is gone...

Why does it matter?? Ozzy's been a mod here since the beginning of time. Granted he can tease you to death and he's not very good at Fantasy Racing ( :poke: ) but he's a good guy.

Wow. I can say those things and there's no Ozzy to smack me for my racing comment.

Not Cool Dandy...bring him back. :(

Oh..and I'm watching to make sure this topic doesn't go haywire, since Lil' Hitler is so "busy."

In this situation I usually try my best to help and it backfires ALWAYS like... so... I'm just gonna back out and hope that things calm down.

Andy has obviously had a rough day and doesn't need it to be any worse so just.. drop it.. (crap.. couldn't resist, helping is my nature! D: )

Why are things getting so out of hand here? This all stemmed from a lousy attempted april fools joke? Where's the love at? ???

Apparently in some Alder trees in the Carolinas.

201463674O889466040.jpg

Terrfoums? What's that?

xvart.

Lil Hitler or whoever you are, i dont care, that is the last thing we need right now. How does that help? how is that going to help any of us! Its not, and you know it. :censor:

Stop trying to stur yet more trouble!

Lol... typos can make any situation funny.

If anyone was confused... Lil Hitler = Ozzy

And I agree with Finch.

Omg.. I don't even know what to make of this anymore.

wow! six pages of nonsense? if the bickering were between two regular members, they would have been asked to take it off the public forum and the topic locked down.

i didn't have the patience to read through six pages but sorta skimmed through. this is ridiculous.

*still trying to decide whether or not I think this is an elaborate joke or not*

Whatever it is, it's incredible. :0o:

Jokes turn obnoxious when they're dragged out too long. Keep them short and sweet, people, and everyone will be happy.

Admins with itchy triggers fingers make for interesting reading.

I set my setting so your six pages = my 2 pages.

haha.

I dont think this is a joke anymore.. but in the back of my mind I can't trust ozzy when it comes to whether he's joking or not :)

I for one applaud this topic being kept open. Afterall everyone is being civil.

Does anyone remember that theory that says eventually all forums will bring up Hitler at some point? Lmao

This is just another thorn the Admin he has to watch, let it die so he can acuttaly have some rest. With all the blows or jokes this is the worst thread I have ever seen on any forum I have gone to. Let it die. :-(

We just lost not one, but TWO mods and you want us just to forget anything ever happened? Get real. The real world doesn't work like that and people don't just keep quiet and not talk. Maybe if you live in communist China.

This thread isn't going to get inflammatory. There's no reason for it. Everyone is being very civil and there's nothing wrong with talking.

People have real feelings, Ant, and forums aren't always happy magical places where nothing ever goes awry and people's feelings don't get hurt.

And trust me, if you think this is the worst thread you've ever seen, you haven't seen crap compared to some other forums.

Back