What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

April fool-----> Ozzy (a little), Andrew (some) but Pak (definitely) [agreed]

I'm a mind reader.

F you... I hate you all... except PAK. Ban me!

Yay!!! I have A fan! lol Dyflam likes me even though I'm kicking his butt too in Fantasy Racing. hehe (I'd better check today's results though...I haven't seen the end of the race yet.)

Andrew wouldn't ban me. Then he'd have no one to call "Susan" on the forums. :-P-:

Hey...I like those smileys...lets get those too. :)

i know it was a weed Oz but Barry said(as part of your little shenanagin) it was the devils claw....

Abcat: just a weed. we never figured out what it was...
Alex

BTW Finch you owe me $5.

action-smiley-075.gif

hehehehe andrew, iv learned my lesson. Il never assume again your above a low sneaky joke...

Wow Jeztor those smileys are awesome!!! How do you use them? Thanks

OMG, I can't belived I missed this while I was out buying dried meal worms. (You still didn't fool me Ozzy) OMG, a few people looked like they were about to cry. Next year we're gonna gather all the newbies and build a giant april fool's day army...is it even possible to fool Ozzy? hmm it's worth a try...lol...

HELLO???!!! I got him!!!!

What I think of all this....

0152.jpg

x_X

Just kidding, I just wanted a reason to post that picture.

And as promised... *claps*

As a side note, the maker of the "hitler" name used in this was PAKs friend. So pak isn't so "clear" of these charges! I deleted that name so she resigned up. Currently using the name "SweetVABreeze" so everyone say.. uhm... "hi" to her... (Or better yet... "Good BYE!" hehehehe

Well ya didn't fool Trapper7! :D I learned my lesson the year I joined TF, don't believe anything 0zzy says ON April-1st or anything he says close to that date :p And 0zzy, I just want to tell you that you're very RUDE! You asked earlier, "well isn't anyone going to welcome me back? :( " Well I did and you didn't even acknowledge it, rude rude rude! :redx:

I don't take anything Ozzy says seriously or believe anything he says. If he told me that I shouldn't use high ppm tap water on my plants I would probably find the highest ppm water I could find. Hopefully nothing bad ever really happens to Ozzy...

xvart.

Cried wolf? :p

As long as it's not on or close to April 1st, we shouldn't have to worry. :p Ozzy's invincible, remember that near fatal cow attack he posted about? He's a superhero you'd say.

0zzy is gone? For real? :-( That makes me sad actually :down: :cry: Even though we've had our differences, I still like him.

Niki, you know you were SO fooled by this. Don't try to say you were not. And yes I am RUDE RUDE RUDE.

Hopefully nothing bad ever really happens to Ozzy...

I sure hope I don't die on April first. Nobody will ever believe that I'm dead.
On second thought it don't matter when I die, everybody will swear that it's a setup for the next april fools.

One thing I've learned in my life is that you can't take anything too serious. Were only here for a little while, so enjoy the time you have.

For any of you that are pissed off by any of this, just remember, “revenge is a dish best served cold.” hehe

With a side of crow pie.

im thoroughly thrown off by what happened, i was honestly about to leave...

One thing I've learned in my life is that you can't take anything too serious. Were only here for a little while, so enjoy the time you have.

I never took this seriously, but it was fun following it as it progressed. At first I couldn't find the hospital thread that Andrew was referencing, so I pm'ed Clint and asked him about it and he simply pointed me to the original thread, which I somehow had missed when I was replying from the bottom up to the general discussion threads.

xvart.

Holy Crap ! I leave you kids alone for a couple days and look what happens. At least we cleared up the fact that Andrew is at least as unstable as Ozzy. Kinda makes me warm and fuzzy all over.

As a side note, the maker of the "hitler" name used in this was PAKs friend. So pak isn't so "clear" of these charges! I deleted that name so she resigned up. Currently using the name "SweetVABreeze" so everyone say.. uhm... "hi" to her... (Or better yet... "Good BYE!" hehehehe

I called you Lil' Hitler in my first post in that thread. I never saw "SweetVaBreeze" post. ??? Anyway...don't let her on here. She's a troublemaker. lol

Ahhh, I KNEW it, thanks for the credit for figuring it out, I, too, thought Andrews reaction was WAY off, but what REALLY clinched it for me yesterday was that the "Lil Hitler" post actually stayed up- IF Andrew was REALLY throwing a "Ban 'em all and let the CP gods sort 'em out" type tantrum, this thread would have been DESTROYED after that ridiculous post (FUNNY ridiculous, too)

I DID immediately PM Andrew saying I'd be quiet about knowin, but it seemed like he got scared and tried to continue the ruse- really poured it on, too ;)

Well, there's eleven and a half months or relative calm ahead folks :D

and you really did fool some folks, I hope they are not offended- it really did seem like the whole forum was exploding for a little while there, nice work- and a relaxing sunday to pull it all together on, to boot!

Back