What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

April fool-----> Ozzy (a little), Andrew (some) but Pak (definitely) [agreed]

0zzy you goofball! I was playing along (just like everyone else should have, if they knew it was a joke!) to fool the newbies! You don't honestly believe that I believed you, do you? :crazy: And you're still RUDE! :p

i knew something was fishy when Andrew just starting going off on Ozzy. He's always pleasant to everyone.

i knew something was fishy when Andrew just starting going off on Ozzy. He's always pleasant to everyone.

His best April Fool hoax was the neighborhood pets disappearing into his D. capensis bog! Oh... and BTW, "Lets Go Mets!"

BTW, "Lets Go Mets!"

lmao :-))

i DO like them better than the Yankees

Dont the Mets have Jose Valentin and Schowenweiss? They were both with the sox. :)

Well, quality over quantity is always right here. This isn't a "who has most posts" kinda site. I've thought a few times of just removing post counts to remove the "urge" to post for no reason. But that was in way a jab saying your posts suck. We could talk about that though if you'd like :D ? hehe

You definatly got ozzy... he thought you were mad and leaving haha! If yo do go, take ozzy would ya? ??? :)-P )

Yeah, I've never seen or heard of anyone talking about post count at this forum, which is surprising since at most forums there are stupid threads started like "OMG! MY 100 POST! 1337!"

xvart.

jiana- thanks, so kind of you :)

xvart- They are here!! I think they know around here we don't go for that though.. so it is usually eddited into their post like "BTW i just hit 200 posts! " (200 haha)

I miss pond boy. I could use some pond advice right about now.

Well, if it is quality over quantity, then all my posts should be counted as two :p

His best April Fool hoax was the neighborhood pets disappearing into his D. capensis bog! Oh... and BTW, "Lets Go Mets!"

LET'S GO BRAVES!

Hey andrew, as payback, next year we will have every member click the report button on every post made in the last 5 days... wont that be fun. For us, that is

Hah. Good luck with that. I don't have that kind of time to waste.

:censor: i was kidding. no one does, and secondly it wouldnt be a surprise :crazy:

Not to mention the fact that i have no idea what that would do, or what its unintended effects might be. Im not stupid enough to tamper with things like that.

Cant you recognize a hollow threat when you see it, of does it have to bop ya on the nose :poke:

I'll speak for Andrew on this one.

How are you going to report a post if you're banned that day?

What, is that a the threat of a pre-emptive strike?

Well i just have to get up before you and work a little early
gf-komolov.gif

By then it will be tooooo late.........

Finch, when you click a "report a post" link it copies that post and your text to the moderator forum. That message is also sent to my email. It is likely you will not get far... That is what ozzy is saying. The "report a post" link is there for us all to help each other. And tampering with that... ...ah heck, what I'm trying to say is do it, and you'll be banned within a few reports. :D Wanna try it? :0o: :-O :-D :-D :-D

:angry: No i wont, for these reasons

it wont cause people to seriously wonder about the future of this forums, cause widespread concern, or try and convince people somebody is serously hurt, or cause well-meaning members to stick their necks out for administrators that are tryinging to pull a fast one on them.

Cause only then, when i can accomplish that, can it be REALLY, truly funny, right, andrew? :angry:

How is ozzy's prank my fault? lol

it was just a lead-up into this one. You wernt exactly a innocent bystander in it either...

eh whatever

Back