What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

April fool-----> Ozzy (a little), Andrew (some) but Pak (definitely) [agreed]

It was an April Fools joke, 4th one in a row here. EVERYBODY knew it was coming.

Remember I'm not the only one that pull a joke here. Remember I'm fair game too. Get me next year if you want.
If you do I'm not going to complain.

Finch, I do thank you for your support of me. It is obvious you support me here, look your name is green. That means you're willing to support the forums even with money. Just because you "fell" for this joke doesn't mean anything bad about you. What it means is even in extream circumstances you lay on the side of caution. I don't see how any one here would think less of you for that. In fact the opposite.

BE ADVISED my posts to Ozzy in the thunderbird topic were REAL. After I posted it, Ozzy talked to me and some things were modified, but for the most part those posts from me to him were real. Sometimes I do think he jokes too much. And no one believes him... BUT!!! At the same time... If ozzy didn't do his April joke... I think most people here would miss it. That's why I agreed to do it with him. And yes, i was NOT in long tern planning with him... He contacted me what? That day? the day prior? No earlier than that.

So, in closing... I'm sorry that I betrayed what trust some of you had. Perhaps now as admin of this place joking around is no longer my role... Please accept my apology. Shall we do a poll and see if most people want no more April fools? Someone send me the question and poll options and I'll set it up. If it is found Ozzy should no longer do it. I'm sure he'll comply. Even if it's by admin force. :slap: (real force that is.. lol)

ORRRR Ozzy contacted me and asked me to make the post in thunderbird. that's what he says.. i dont' remember that. it all seems so real since i do think he plays alot... And pisses me off that he does stuff that i ask members not to do. lol

No... everyone needs to joke. Even admins. And your right, it is tradition. Dont stop having fun because some [read:me] are a little pissed about the end results this time around. I will get over it.

Just because you "fell" for this joke doesn't mean anything bad about you

People have been applying weird things that i dont understand to be bad about me my whole life. I admit to being paranoid and overprotective about it.... [complex things]. You just happened to get caught up in the middle of it.

Your last posts... they showed how far you were willing to go to make people here happy. I respect that. But please, take it from me that such extreme mesures are not nececcary on behalf of a few. I will get over it, and your willingness to go the distance shows how great a admin you really are.

Please keep having your ...fun.

Finch- I have some of these "complex things" too... Think of how I feel that 99% of the people were ready to leave my forum, because I didn't' want ozzy to do his joke?! That doesn't feel too good on my behalf either. :down:

PM'ed ya about my complex things because you deserve a better explination than that.

Don't be ridiculous Andrew. I don't want you to turn into some stuffy political figure just because you own the forum. Don't stop joking and don't get all uptight and too professional. This place is relaxed and goofy and full of colorful people and it's just great. It's a big family. A big.. crazy... family.

Yah, Ozzy is the crazy aunt in law that is no longer part of the family cause they got divorced 20 years ago. hahaha

Some people may have been ready to leave, but remember that people said that they knew something was up because you were so out of character.

If what went down here was all true, I'd want to leave too. Having somebody that acted the way that me and you were acting, would not make me want to stick around.

But the fact is that neither of us are the people that are in those jokes. I don't think that you would just ban somebody for a joke like that, and I wouldn't get so upset and leave over something so dumb. It was just parts that we played to entertain the people here. Nothing more nothing less.

Yeah and I just won't leave.

Yah, Ozzy is the crazy aunt in law that is no longer part of the family cause they got divorced 20 years ago. hahaha

Don't be ridiculous Andrew. I don't want you to turn into some stuffy political figure just because you own the forum. Don't stop joking and don't get all uptight and too professional. This place is relaxed and goofy and full of colorful people and it's just great. It's a big family. A big.. crazy... family.

A man of the people, I say! A man among men!... or more politically correct... a person among people... lol.

xvart.

Man!! I so badly want to be a "person"!!! :blush:

Lmao, Woah what? Lol. A person of the people?

Oh hell our political correctness is slowly evolving us into androgynous apes. Some with monoboobs.

What? Good morning.

What's a monoboob? Do I have monoboobs? I got boobs, but not monoboobs, I don't think ???

Lmao.

Lol. How should I put this? It's when a well endowed woman put on a bra/shirt that's too small for her figure, and it conforms her breasts into one continuous breast-lump in the middle of her chest instead on 2 defined breasts. I swear I'm gay.

Regular
http://img.buzznet.com/assets/users...ommonstreetwomen/gallery-msg-1132838115-2.jpg

Monoboob
http://www.tevaka.com/pix/Tightfit_T_shirt_front.jpg

crazy woman
http://static.flickr.com/86/249068752_14d6771b08.jpg

Niki, if you had monoboobs then you'd have 4 boobs. Thats.... that's an udder. You can only have 1 monoboob.

A boobclops is a person with one boob right in the middle of their chest.

By the time you read this, you'll realize I was joking about the boobclops. You're so gullible :)

Why did you put a pic of Niki up?

Nice visual aids, Clint. lol.

xvart.

I know. I'm going to make an excellent father one of these days.

"I hope you didn't pay too much for that hooker. You know, the one with the monoboob. Go get me a martini dammit!"

Or maybe I'll put a T-shirt on my baby that says "Test Tube Baby" lmao. Oh man I'm horrible lmao

LMAO oh man I'm so deranged it's so funny lmao. Whooo. Deviance.

Back