What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

April fool-----> Ozzy (a little), Andrew (some) but Pak (definitely) [agreed]

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
HA HA , you banned me. SO what I guess you forgot about this other name I have. Remember the one with the O instead of the 0.

I got a few things to say. First of all, I don't understand the change. In the past you helped me plan and carryout my "STUPID" jokes. Now that you own the place you think you can tell me not to do them.

You as well as everybody else knew this was coming. All you had to do was look at your calender, it happens the same time every year. If you didn't want me to do this and felt so strong about it you should have came to me and said that you really didn't want me to do it. Instead you have to take our little problems public. Not just the jokes but the other little things you always come to me whining about.

All I ever tried to was to make people laugh. Give them a little joke to laugh at. What is wrong with that. I have been a member here for close to 5 years. I think that there are a lot of people here that like me. If not than who cares about your little forums.

You need to learn something about loyalty. When the ICPS forums opened up, I was offered a mod position there. I turned it down because I cared about the people on these forums and yes even you Andrew. I see I should have just dumped this place and went over to them.

That's what I'm going to do now though. You can keep your forums here. I don't care. I'm sure that as soon as I post this you'll ban this name too. Ban it or not I don't care, because I'm just going to take that the mod position, I'm tired of you and your forums here. There are some very good people here . SO if they want to stay and put up with little Hitler then fine they can. But I'm about to log out for the last time.

I'm also sure that you'll delete this post too. Go ahead but I'm going to make sure people see it anyway. I'll post it on the listserv and the other forums as soon as you delete it. So delete it if you want.

Cya later.

Let's all just get along.

You bet this name will be blocked. You should know that's how it works. Getting blocked does not mean use another name. In fact, your IP address is unique. Lemme just block that and be done. This being said, and since you don't want to come back anyway... Lets just go ahead and make this for good!! How about that? i've always protected the members of this forum. Be it bad trades... spammers... and now, people like you. All these people saying you're good here don't know what I and the other mods have to put up with behind the scenes with you. Deleting bull crap threads, topics, and replies... All of your waste of space. It's about time you were gone to be honest. Go april fools someone else 4 or 5 years in a row with all your crap in between... And see how they like it! I don't have time for this today.
B-Y-E

Honestly guys I don't buy any of this. This whole ban 0zzy thing looks like a setup. They're both trying to play us! :nono:

It may be a possibility, but what evidence do you have to support this? Similar arguments between the two were presented in the thunderbird topic last year, and that would indicate a YEAR of planning, something that I honestly doubt they would be wlling to do.. It clicks together too well in my opinion, with what happened in the thunderbird topic, to be a play on us, and I feel that Andrew, at least, lacks the bad taste to set us up like this. Because getting everyone in a huff about this would be very unwise on their part. Such a setup just doesn’t make sense. To quote judge Judy “ if it doesn’t make sense, its probably not true”, and I feel a cautious approach would be wise with such a potentially sensitive topic- meaning that I think this shold be a wait-and see sort of thing

Why doesn't somebody just go check if he's a mod at the other forum.

It may be a possibility, but what evidence do you have to support this? Similar arguments between the two were presented in the thunderbird topic last year, and that would indicate a YEAR of planning, something that I honestly doubt they would be wlling to do.. It clicks together too well in my opinion, with what happened in the thunderbird topic, to be a play on us, and I feel that Andrew, at least, lacks the bad taste to set us up like this. Because getting everyone in a huff about this would be very unwise on their part. Such a setup just doesn’t make sense. To quote judge Judy “ if it doesn’t make sense, its probably not true”, and I feel a cautious approach would be wise with such a potentially sensitive topic- meaning that I think this shold be a wait-and see sort of thing

It doesn't take a year of planning to pull off what just happened here. Takes minutes.

Why doesn't somebody just go check if he's a mod at the other forum.

Would the process work that fast? Assuming he accepted the mod position after he was banned, its only been a few hours

It doesn't take a year of planning to pull off what just happened here. Takes minutes.

go read the thunderbird topic- no dont bother i will get if for you

He's not a moderator over there at this time. It just takes a few clicks to make someone a moderator. He's not even online over there. I don't know what to believe anymore.

*Huddles in a corner in the fetal position and cries* Why do mommy and daddy have to fight?

I almost feel like I need to protect all these people bro . So if you [0zzy] keep this up, you'll be sorry. How about that for being red?

made last year, in reference to the thunderbird joke. This not a new argument! http://www.terraforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105721&page=2

He's not a moderator over there at this time. It just takes a few clicks to make someone a moderator. He's not even online over there.

That is assuming the person with the power to do such has been online recently enough to do that

EDIT: you got it. I mean I was about to get the topic for ya.

You know my dad used to own his own Thunderbird. It must have been a baby since it only had a ~6 ft wingspan and was bright red, had bright lights coming out the front, you know, the usual. I've also seen some with missiles on them, pretty scary.
@Finch, is that quote from the t-bird thing, I didn't read it all.

this IS the joke!! wow...

Yea J is not convinced. I see through this little scam. It's a set-up.

Conspiracy, eh? How do we know Ozzy and Andy aren't actually the same person? I've never seen the two of them together, after all. I haven't seen them apart either, but that's going off on a tangent.

Back