What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

bad easter news...............

this year there will be no easter baskets due to the Easter Bunny mourning the loss of his family...........last night my sister in law was landing a plane in Houston, TX on a return trip from Mexico City. seems Mrs. Bunny was taking the children for a walk at the airport and while crossing a patch of tarmac on the way back home my SIL ran over a lot of them........she attempted to pull up but didnt see them till it was to late and there were severe causulties among the Bunny family.......................

Look on the bright side, some vulture family will have a nice rabbit dinner for Easter.

Yum Yum

Well, they breed like, um... rabbits. He should have a family in no time.

I doubt the Easter Bunny is from Texas.

she says she was doing about 170mph when she saw the Bunny family........she got the nose gear back off the ground but just knows she got a bunch with the rear landing gear................ive got a picture in my head of lil rabbits scattered everywhere in the jet wash..................i gotta find a cherry cream filled chocolate easter bunny and toy jet to send her :-))

You need to get a big hollow chocolate rabbit and some small hollow chocolate ones. Fill em with strawberry filling and the crush their heads.

By the way what kind of jet does she fly?

she is flying for Continental Express, will ask mt FIL what jets she is flying tomorrow.......

If she flies for Continental Express she probably flies Canadian regional jets. CJR for short.

Easter is a holiday????

Don't be silly. It's a day of the week.

:offtopic: ozzy, are you ever getting your avatar back?

Note: This image may be shocking to younger TF members. View at your own risk.

Yes, It was a casualty of the 4/1 joke. I have to go on my other pc to do cause that is where the pic it.
:offtopic: ozzy, are you ever getting your avatar back?

Good, 'cause I liked that frog (I think it was a frog).

That frog had some huge teeth

Abcat1993 Here is your frog from a different angle.

dang, i need one of those frogs :grin:

I have them hopping all over my yard. Want me to send you one?

Jeez, what the heck is it? What's on it's face/in it's mouth? Or maybe I'm just looking at it wrong.

Aww, I wouldn't mind losing a large chunk of flesh to pet him.:jester:

Back