Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So much for "Global Warming".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you cant disentangle global warming from weather, you probably dont know much about either

Weather: the state of the atmosphere with regard to temperature, cloudiness, rainfall, wind, and other meteorological conditions.

Global warming: Gradual change in mean temperature over a period of several years. People seem to think that will be the hard and fast rule, but then weather happens and they get confused. Its like, do you think below average teps will never happen with 'global warming' or something?? The change thus far has been .8 of a degree since 1980! not that that has been a consistant effect. Even if it is .8 (and it might not be) warmer today when its 22 outside thats still cold.
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    muhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahah..............welcome to my world sounds like normal northeastern MT weather to me................prolly more normal that you think where you are.............the problem *MOST* here are either two young to start actually knowing the difference between normal weather which is anything but predictible and long term global trends............also ive noticed alot of ppl here have not lived in one place their entire lives, often moving to vastly different areas of the country, this too kinda screws up ones perspective........here in northeast Montana its not odd to see 80 degrees in March, we have also seens snow well into the end of June(my elevation is around 2000 feet, cant blaim it on mountains).............weather patterns can change drastically from year to year........some places such as her more so than places farther south but realize everyonce in awhile you get some funny year(s) of weather...............its the kind of crap that caused famines in centuries past well before man *MIGHT* have started global warming
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My friend lives in Wisconsin and he also hates it. :P

Oh and for the record.. I didn't say anything about Global Warming.
    Growlist
    I'm back?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice temp. chart, now show me the calibration tolerance of the meters used to record the data. I can make the thing look flat !

Kinda like all the plants I took outside last week. I figure it's a good experiment with the walmart vft's to see if they like the cold frame.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and The American G. I. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.
    Romans 10: 9-13
    Growlist http://www.cpukforum.com/forum/index...04&#entry90304

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where I'm at it can also be 85 one day then 9 the next and snowing. But I saw on the news that Hawaii is crying because it was 28 there the other day. It's not that I hate living here, I love the cold and hate the heat. I just want a place where I could grow all my neps outside year round, maybe VFT too, and not so many mood swings from mother nature.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes I'm with you in that.. I dislike heat. But the summer rocks, because you can fall in water without the fear of hypothermia.

Also, plants reign supreme in the summer..... including weeds.. oh and insects. >_> If there's anything that I hate about the summer is that the insects drive me insane, specifically flies.

Speaking of temp though.. it seems to be slowly warming up, this looks to be the last night that it will drop below freezing so I will probably take them out ... well I'll do it right now.
    Growlist
    I'm back?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123