User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Proof of Abuse by our troops in Iraq!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think we should all take a minute to thank the men and women that have put up with hell to protect our right to be an idiot if one so chooses. (Don't ask my wife how often that occurs, especially my ex-wife !)

I am thankful that for now I can speak english by choice or any other language I choose. Go where I will and eat entirely too much food. The time may come some day when the front is on our doorstep. Do you think that the control and precision practiced now by our soldiers will be afforded the US ? Doubtful

Whether you agree with the war or not, we are there. Let's finish to the point of leaving the house better than we found it. There will always be sepratist factions since the "law" of religion requires death of those that don't follow. At some point the tollerance for "extremist religion" needs to be quashed by the ruling party. Tempered NOT obliterated. I'm sure the definition of extremist will be debated but it really means the disregard of free thought and speach in my book. My "thought" or interpretation of ones eternal residence should be allowed as free speech, my beating you till you see the light shouldn't.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and The American G. I. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.
    Romans 10: 9-13
    Growlist http://www.cpukforum.com/forum/index...04&#entry90304

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLikeAPill View Post
    Sorry but for me, I don't buy into all of that "honor" BS. There's nothing honorable about a SEXIST institution like the draft or SS, then going to a WAR you don't even believe in and dying for a cause that had nothing to do with you or anyone you know, but about a LIQUID!!

What are we? Sparta? And who are you to tell anyone to do anything? What DOES being a "man" even mean? Does it mean diplomacy or killing? I for one go for the former.
    How about this then? What if we were not in Iraq? What if we were Afghanistan? The ones who attacked us. Then is it different to you? But then wait. Afghanistan didn't attack us. It was the group of people in the country that did. And wait again, that same group has people in Iraq and in other parts of the area. Now if you ask me I would say let's get them before they get us again. Because I bet you this, once we stop and leave, they will regroup and attack us again.

Or how about if they came onto U.S. soil and invaded us? Then what would you do? Would you fight back or would you run and get Lisa from down the block to fight for you?

I saw a bumber sticker with flag on it that said red, white, and blue, these colors don't run. But I guess that's not true for everyone who would rather be yellow.

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What if we never went to war in the first place and handled it through diplomacy? Afghanistan didn't attack us. It's true. Then why the hell are we in Iraq? What? And what are we doing about Darfur and North Korea? Well? Our president can barely speak english but he wants to get rid of the immigrants who come here for jobs? THAT is the big deal when we have people in the middle east getting shot? WTF?

What if we were really fighting terrorist through education instead of fighting over oil? This is about oil and the fact that Saddam tried to kill Bush's daddy.

They aren't organized enough to invade us, now are they? But wait! They are a decentralized group of religious nuts and not a country! Oh my God am I taking crazy pills or am I the only one that gets that? By the way. We stepped on their soil and invaded them, not the other way around. We invaded Iraq. We are running the show and they don't like it. It's THEIR country, no matter how screwed up it is. I say get the hell out and leave them alone because that's what they want. Ever consider that maybe, just maybe, there's more violence BECAUSE we are there trying to stop the violence?

Instead of fighting using bombs, why don't we try just a little to make them understand that we don't want a "Jihad" and we don't want to destroy their culture?

I support the troops. That's why I don't support the war.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL this is not about the war anymore. But you what, I've said my part so I think I'm done with this. I just won't read any more of the babies going to mexico or canada instead of getting drafted in a draft that won't happen. Sometimes it's about self-respect. Saying you will run away rather then stand up and fight gets you none with me and a lot of people I know. We could be at war for a totally different reason and you all would still run away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's just ridiculous. Where's the courage in putting a flag-waving bumper sticker on a car? It's a hopeless war and, unfortunately, those colors are going to be running. The best we can do is to make sure the soldiers aren't discarded afterwards.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was an old man who back in the day was a Marine so yea.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It takes no courage to put that bumper sticker on a car. If there's any fight left in him, he should be fighting to make sure returning troops aren't cast aside when they have trouble fitting back into our dog-eat-dog economy. And also by pushing his senators and representative to fully investigate the pretext for the invasion so future presidents will be afraid to do this again. If they won't, he should be finding someone to replace them who will.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You tell us not to be "yellow" and then you run away from my argument?

Have you considered a career in politics?

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast