User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: Proof of Abuse by our troops in Iraq!!

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well... I dunno. I think SpecialK has a point. I mean.. isn't it odd that Islam has such a high porportion of radicals/terrorists/extremist/whatever the terminology is this week, compared to every other religion? And isn't it odd how they are so localized in the middle eastern countries (the radicals) which just happen to be under such occupation?

I mean... Isreal isn't popping out suicide bombers and they aren't occupied. The mostly Christian Italy isn't... China, Singapore, Sustralia, ETC isn't. Just these middle eastern countries who are occupied. Maybe when pushed so far people just pop and can't take it anymore. NOT that I'm defending radicals.

BUT! What excuse do the radicals in Britain have? And if those radicals hate the west so much why are they in Britain to begin with? Britain isn't occupied so what tie do they feel they have to the radicals in the middle east?

Another thing to look at is the Crusades. YES! The Crusades! I mean, that was pretty much invasion and terrorism right there. It was a long time ago when people's cultural mentalities weren't as "advanced" or western as they are today. Now let's look at the relatively non-western, practically ancient, pretty stagnant culture of the middle east. One could draw parallels between that culture and that of the Christians during the Crusades. Maybe that area is producing a proportionally high proportion (lol. Proportionally high proportion) of radicals because maybe their culture just needs to have a few hundred years to "catch up"?

It's hard to articulate my words and be politically correct in regards to culture and not say "primitive" at the same time. Very hard. If anyone got offended by any of that, I meant it in a non offensive way so there. It's difficult to be so PC all of the time!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thailand isnt occupied and Buddists are far from threats to them...............Iran isnt occupied and is making big bucks selling oil to the west.............
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If we could see the suppressed government pictures of the violence, the war verily might end.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am not familiar with the situation in Thailand, If you could give me some more background information on the situation between Buddhists and Muslims in Thailand it would make your point have more weight. Also this does not show a distaste for the west and the United States which is what you are saying extremist Islam is all about. My guess is this is rooted in internal conflicts between Muslims and Buddhists in Thailand.

As for Iran what does Iran have to do with this situation. Although they are training many of the people in Iraq they are doing so to increase their sphere of influence just as the United States does all the time. Plus Iranians arent the ones blowing up they are training the Iraqis to explode.

Also the reason Britain has some extremists is because they controlled a large part of the middle east during the mandate period and put many of the weak puppet governments in place that allowed dictators to take control. Plus they are the ones who promised Palestine to the Jews even though people already lived there. Also they help fund Israel, helped with the invasion of Iraq, and have not had good relations with the Muslims living in Britain.
    "We're terrible animals. I think that the Earth's immune system is trying to get rid of us, as well it should." - Kurt Vonnegut

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He brought up Iran to point how how it's not occupied but still has many radical people there. To refute my hypothesis. It was a seldom moment of insight Sheridan, how could you strike it down? lol

The Israelis think they have a claim to Israel because God promised it to them in the old testament thousand of years ago. Oh wait... I think they took it away from the "Giants" or some BS like that back then, too.

It's really laughable.

Stop having a boring tuna, stop having a boring life! neon-eon's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If we could see the suppressed government pictures of the violence, the war verily might end.
    Oooh, you mean those photos in the box buried underneath the tree in my back yard... Yeah, every memeber of the republican party has duplicates of those. Actually last week I invited Dubya to my house so we could look and poder at them while we ate scones and drank mint tea....I'm really not supposed to tell you about this, so keep it on the low...
    -No matter what you do with your life, I still care about you. -Mr P.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't be silly. Dubbyah doesn't know what a scone is.

"Wha... who's stoned? Wher? ehehehehe"

Just for fun I looked at the Google ads.

Christian Disaster Relief, Georgia is at Risk! and naturally, Work at Home - Great Pay.

Stop having a boring tuna, stop having a boring life! neon-eon's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "This criminal of the American way; this "towlie ban" is a "scone"on our society"...yeah... I couldn't really think of anything, sorry...
    -No matter what you do with your life, I still care about you. -Mr P.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast