User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Proof of Abuse by our troops in Iraq!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Proof of Abuse by our troops in Iraq!!

Armed American Troops Force Iraqis to Seesaw Until They Talk!

Iraqi Child Bites GI In Self Defense After Obvious Torture!

GI Falls Asleep On Duty While Using Iraqi Child As Body Armor !

GI overheard to say, "Talk or I'll tickle you till you pee! "
    More Evidence Of Failed US Intelligence Policy.

Soldier Attempts to Eat Iraqi Child !

Clear Evidence of Forced Labor by Troops!

Soldier Caught At "Tickle-Torture" To Extract Intelligence !

GI Forces Iraqi Child To Hang By Fingertips!

No comment here. There's nothing funny about this one.
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    regardless of what got us there... regardless of how we are getting out, support our men and women who stand in harms way because we asked them to

Thomas Paine said it best...

THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as FREEDOM should not be highly rated

Av

Stop having a boring tuna, stop having a boring life! neon-eon's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL, those horribele men, LOL
    -No matter what you do with your life, I still care about you. -Mr P.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My cousin is over there so I really don't think any of that was funny. Proof of abuse. You might have ment well but really now, not cool.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your stupid, I know friends, and faimly members that go over, yea theirs some good things they do but people get hurt over their, we cant help that these little kids family members are shooting at our family nothing fun their.

Im against this war, Im against the United states government, but i still support our troops.

thees are cultures formed over 100's of years, but our 200 year old government thinks it has the right to go and Change what has such deep ties, and stirred the pot some years ago, The US government is dumb they don't want our influence!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JMurphy...........one of my cousins recently got back after spending alot of time in the thick of it in Bagdad and north of there......................the whole thing is just smart assed commentsto all those wo claim the troops are killing ppl indiscriminatly which is what the mass media seems to like to show...............sorry if yah took it wrong but i think everyone knows its in jest................BTW i emailed this to my cousin and he loved it.........
    cervid serial killer
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thees are cultures formed over 100's of years, but our 200 year old government thinks it has the right to go and Change what has such deep ties, and stirred the pot some years ago, The US government is dumb they don't want our influence!
    point of fact alot of Iraqi's are happier than hell that Saddam is gone..........most dont mind at all that we are there..........alot are very gacious for our help getting everything put back together..........ive chatted with alot of soldiers(some of which are friends and family) who have been there and been through hell while there.........who have you talked to?
    cervid serial killer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess it was the title that got to me. It's just hard for me you know. I love my cousin more then anyone can know. I should be there with him but I stayed for some reasons. Plus I didn't want to go army, I want to go marines together. He was back over st. patricks day and it was the best 2 weeks I've had in a long time. Now I don't sleep at all from over thinking about too many things. I have no problem with you. Like I said I think it was the title.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast