What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"LOL"

• Thread starter JMurphy97
  • Start date
Why was the member "LOL" banned? I've been wondering this for some time now.

He was banned? I thought he just left?

Better to ask a Moderator, via PM.

Despite repeated warnings and second chances, Nathaniel was not able to follow the rules here and conduct himself in a civil manner. There comes a time when enough is enough.

Generally people are given 3 chances to correct issues. 3 strikes and you're out. If the offense is severe enough (such as racist remarks/vulgar language), immediate perma-ban can result.

We don't like to ban anybody...but...its all in the hands of each member as to their conduct here on the forums. Thankfully, its a very rare occurance...because you all are sooo great. :D

where did spec go? i thought he was back. so far i havent seen this "dark side" of Nathanial. he was the one who got me into nepenthes.
Alex

spec is around... really busy though. Or so he tells me on aim :p

Here is the infamous toe. I keep the file on my hard drive in case I need to reference it later. Just kidding, I used the search feature. Let that be a lesson to you newbs before you ask why your Dionaea trap is turning black.

WARNING! HORRIBLE HORRIBLE TOE MONSTROSITY!

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a289/the-gist/IMAGE_201.jpg

i think i scared her away. she didnt come around much after the ghost debate. I did speak to her via PM and we smoothed out all the hard feelings, but that also was the last time i saw her here, so i cant help feeling a bit responsible. Its probably just in my head, but...

since then my many experiences on campus have showed that it it better that i dont comment on some heated discussion. You may note my absence, except in passing, in the current hot topics here

Wow, what a toe. Hey Clint, what happened to the toe? LOL. Just kidding, I'll use the "find it" feature whatcha-ma-call-it.

I was wondering about krochetnkat the other day, as well.

xvart.

I think the ORMUS made it ascend into a higher plane of existence.

Personally I'd go with antibiotics, but how can you argue with diatomic gold?

LOL (not the user :p), I got a brain blast. All of a sudden I remembered that ormus thingie, magic pills or something.:crazy:

Back