What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Celtic Woman

ahhhh Saturday night, 13th row seats, restored 1920's opera house..

beauty in motion

Celtic Woman

This will be my second time, I saw them in their original USA tour... if you get the chance you really should see it, ive seen a ton of concerts... from AC/DC to the Police, but nothing even comes close

:-D

(sorry, just getting excited... its getting close)

i have their cd's and I love it! Really enjoy it, thanks for sharing

their concert is unreal Finch, if you ever, ever have the chance...

hard to describe just how beautiful it is

I beleive it. someday i have to make the trip.

I've watched a recording of one of their tours on the local PBS station. I enjoyed their music though it got a bit old about the 4th time through (gotta love reruns :-)) ). Wouldn't mind seeing them in concert though, as judging by the broadcast show, it would be something to see in person.

something to see? Nothing is going on...

Pantera...now THAT was how a concert should be!

Theres a time for Pantera, and then there's a time for Celtic Woman...

now if wanna talk rock, for me the best was Led Zepplin's Physical Graffitti tour...

wow... Jimmy Page, was unreal

but I just have this thing for beautiful irish women with beauitufl voices, omg whew....

I hope next time the show is on PBS I'll catch it. I have heard little snippets here and there.

something to see? Nothing is going on...

Pantera...now THAT was how a concert should be!

Or Metallica S&M or The Last Waltz.

xvart.

Theres a time for Pantera, and then there's a time for Celtic Woman...

but I just have this thing for beautiful irish women with beauitufl voices, omg whew....

Bingo!!! Nothing like watching a beautiful woman to take your mind off your problems. If she sings and has a great voice...that's frosting on the cake! :-D

Back