Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: mythbusters

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, you're pushing links that advocate homophobia and sexism. What am I parroting? How about equality?

By the way I edited it out when I asked you if you were OK because I didn't want to get inflammatory. So that's why what you say doesn't match to what I said if anyone is wondering.

By you asking me how you push hate for my homosexual agenda, you just answered your own question.

As far as free speech, I'm ALL for free speech. Say WHATEVER you want is my opinion, but it's also my free speech to refute and criticize what you say and what makow says , as it is your freedom to do the same to what I say. I am in no way shape or form limiting your free speech. Say what you want, and so will I. I won't get inflammatory though, mods

I will apologize for calling/implying you are crazy. I'm sorry for that. That was small of me. I'm also sorry you aren't willing to back up any opinions featured in that website, especially since it's in your signature.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don Imus can talk a little about how free speech works, these days. Anybody can spout hurtful, disgusting hate-speech all they want by the laws of this country, but then they have to deal with the fallout.

Free speech is NOT entirely free... hate and intolerance come at the cost of respect, and there's no government in the world with the ability to change that.
    "Seeds? Oh yeah... sometimes I forget they grow from those. I feel like they should hatch or something."

~a friend's observation of my CP's

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you really understood that website it is simple. Being gay or a feminist destroys potential children and families from occuring. It also undermines the Christian principle of a man being a godly example and spiritual leader of his home. That website is really just an expose. I mentioned your homo agenda because you mention it constantly in a personal way. What I post gives the person an option of going to the website and leaving or not going there. What you post has subtle content innuendo and not so subtle innuendo. You are a preacher as well. Please be pro-everything, I will not.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I assume the "zappa" in zappafan is referring to something other than Frank because he spent his life trying to blow up the kind of narrow-minded nonsense in that last post. Homo agenda? Do you mean the agenda about just letting homosexuals live their lives with the same rights and responsibilities as anyone else? I honestly have no idea how being a feminist destroys (prevents?) potential children and families from occurring. My wife and I are both feminists, I guess, and we have both. So do most of the other feminists I know. Have you ever actually met one, or a gay person? Just wondering.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess you would just have to read the man's page for yourself to understand what he is saying about feminism from a Christian perspective. That is unless you are adverse to Christian beliefs and principles. Frank Zappa said watch the Nazi's run your town remember? Frank probably met many Christians, the tv shills are the ones he had a problem with. I don't see anyone saying to hurt homos or they shouldn't be able to work or anything. For your info. I have been taken advantage of by a homo. Do I hate them no. Do I want them to burn in Hell? No. Just because I am a fan of Frank Zappa does not mean I have to believe everything he believed. See my notes above about labeling, you prove yourself how people are conditioned to think in regards to a box.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and here is all i have to say on the matter:

i'm out before i lose whatever restraint i still maintain.
    "Seeds? Oh yeah... sometimes I forget they grow from those. I feel like they should hatch or something."

~a friend's observation of my CP's

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rise for the flag salute.

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By the way, the way you say "a homo" is pretty much the same as saying "a jap". I'm sorry you were abused, but really it doesn't matter if it was a man or a woman. Abuse is abuse and a being abused by a woman is no more fun I'm sure.

By the way, speaking of labeling, what's up with the "Christian principals" stuff? I'm a Christian. A gay Christian. A feminist Christian.There's a difference between "Cristian principals" and "conservative principals" You'll never know what it's like to cry yourself to sleep. You'll never know what it's like to wish you were dead or wonder why YOU had to be gay. You'll never know what it's like to be judged and told that God hates you because you like other guys and your going to burn in hell forever. Do you know what it's like to talk your friends out of overdosing or cutting just because they like people of the same sex? Before you start telling me how my lifestyle "undermines" "Christian principals", know what you're talking about. As far as families, we have a hard time having families because of people that don't understand us, last time I checked. Because of people who think that our relationships destroy the "Sanctity" of marriage, even those those same people have no qualms about getting divorced. By people who think we aren't good enough or that just because we're gay, that means we're pedophiles.

As far as me mentioning my "homo agenda" in just a personal way, well hell yes it's personal. It's my life. It's my pain and I've spent years through denial and hurt and facades to finally overcome that pain and say HONEY! I DIDN"T CHOOSE TO BE GAY! I WAS CHOSEN!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast