What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

pics from my terrarium

vraev

Carnivorous plant enthusiast
Admin
Hi guys,

As usual, its the time for a monthly picture take and its time for me to bore u all here with pics of my plants. So....here they are: ;)

:D

I think the plants are fine...except for the B52 and red dragon which are suffering a bit from some shock trap phenotype. I got to see if repotting them into new deeper media helps.

Wow! Nice!

Wanna know a secret? When you first came here, I didn't think you'd be able to pull off what you wanted to do! Congratulations for proving me wrong!

lol! thanks! I didn't know that I would be able to do it as well....after all the typical instructions that VFT's aren't good in terraria....which I WOULD NOW still agree to as u can see they have clearly grown over the provided room. :p

ter22us12gz.jpg

thats where I started ;) ! still amazes me of how well nature can take over when u give it room.

I love pygmies. Fantastic photos Vraev! :clap:

- Jeff

Thanks Jeff! However, the pygmies are actually the ones which i am having some issues with....they never have due on them :(

*Looks at first picture*: Why grandma, what big mouths you have. :)
Great job. Keep up the good work!

thanks buddy! Hey joossa!! I haven't seen your plants so far....how bout some updates ;) ??

No camera. :( Hoping I get one for my birthday. Mine are doing well so far. My dente is coloring up well, and the red dragons are coming out of dormancy. The “first two” that were on the verge of death are recovering nicely, and the rest of the typicals are fine as well.

cool....good to hear that. can't wait to check em out. :) keep us posted dude! :)

Back