Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: What a Sad Day...Tech shooting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good for you Sean but i personally know several of your countrymen that moved and became citizens of the US because they did not feel safe.........because the fact that violent crtime was raising rapidly in your country.................
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't really start this thread as a gun control debate. This was an expression of sympathy to all the family, friends, students and faculty who are living a nightmare of terrible proportions. Yes, there are countless events worldwide that are tragedies...Darfur, the war, floods, famines... But knowing that doesn't lessen the pain of what those victims are suffering right NOW. Try to talking to the parents of those dead students and faculty about Darfur and see how much they care right at this moment.

This isn't to argue who's tragedy is the worst. No senseless death anywhere in the world happens without someone suffering. And there are a lot of people here who are devasted and trying to come to grips with this terrible event.

We should all be mourning the lives lost.
    Thank you Travis. You understand.
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Er, of course.

I had lost sight of that momentarily. Gettin cussed at made me feel obliged to respond.

Sorry
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is so tragic. I always loved Virginia Tech for the shear solitude of the campus. There was nothing around for miles except for the school. I had several friends from high school that went there and I would go often to visit. It was tucked away in the mountains and the most peaceful and tranquil campus that I have ever visited. This is truely a shock and I really don't have the words...
    Sturgeon's Law:
    "Nothing is always absolutely so".

http://terraforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102021

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Making this post to indicate I'm returning to the original post at hand.

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was apparently some weirdo named Cho Seung-Hui. 23 year old English Major. One of those kids everyone knows is weird as hell and creepy. Apparently he spent his time making fun of the "rich kids" and blamed everything on them, yet his sister went to Princeton.

His Engllish teacher reported the disturbing yet not immediately threatening nature of his writings and the administration couldn't do anything about it (which was right, since it's free speech and not immediately threatening). Since then the teacher took him on 1 on 1 for like a whole semester yet he never opened up. He lived on campus.

I just woke up so I can't remember why they said he did it but I think he was obsessed with a girl , or the boyfriend of some girl and he went nutz.

I with I could spew out vulgarities lmao.

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vulgarities were removed earlier.
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nah I never cuss unless it's in my Pm's. Isn't that right Andrew

It said he was an immigrant from South Korea and has been here for 15 years, and the guy that sold him a gun said he looked like a nice college kid.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast