What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

this is the reason for my rant..............

Finch if you look at my numbers, specifically out of Chicago and Miami the guns confinscation was done by narcotic officers. that would be drug busts.

How do you know. Nowhere does it say that. It just says police officers

# Chicago. From 1985 through 1989, only one homicide was perpetrated with a military caliber rifle. Of the 17,144 guns seized by the Chicago police in 1989, 175 were "military style weapons."
# Miami. The Miami police seized 18,702 firearms from January 1, 1989 to December 31, 1993. Of these, 3.13% were "assault weapons."
Thats not saying narcotics officers anywhere. DO you see it?

yah know what Finch...........where in the hell are your statistics? the Miami/chicago thing was a mix up as i was remembering the statements under machine guns a few paragraphs up.

It is estimated that from one to seven percent of all homicides are committed with assault weapons (rifles of any type are involved in 3-4% of all homicides).

who in the hell cares whos using them, they are the cause of such a small fraction of of deaths that out lawing them doesnt gain a damn thing...........

im done arguing with you Finch...........you demand facts of me and poroduce none of your own.

Well how do you expenct me to keep all of the information in that post straight and remember every bit when you yourself cant....

Yes i see where it says that now. I thought you were accusing me of not reading the thing- i told you already that i had. I went back to check because you mentioned it and it wasnt there...

hell i dont need to explain myself, bah

it's horrifying how easily things can be obtained, even in britain. some people i know learnt the hard way that if you hit a bullet with a rock, the back fires off as well as the front

Gun control is using the proper grip on your weapon.

Back