User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: this is the reason for my rant..............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if some one wants to kill large numbers of ppl they will always use the same two methods, bombs and arson. they dont use guns for high numbers of casualties.

What fantasy world is that in? I can think of several instances off the top of my head that dont confide to such 'rules'
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    such as?
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rattler_mt View Post
    such as?
    So you don't classify 32 people as a "large number of people"?

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think that Sheridan means large as in like... hundreds.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    32 ppl is less than a 50 round magazine................and its supposidly the deadliest mass shooting in recent history..........a 50 round magazine was not used in the shooting..........their for banning high capacity magazines does nothing.....

no i dont consider 32 ppl a large amount. the large body counts belong to serial killers who kill one person at a time or bombers.............gun control laws protect you from neither...........hell with in 5 miles of me there is enough diesel fuel and ammonium nitrate to make the Oklahoma City bombing look like a firecracker........
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    such as?

The McDonald's shooting - On July 18, 1984, James Huberty killed 21 people and wounded 19 others in a San Ysidro, California, McDonald's using an UZI assault pistol and a shotgun.9

The Stockton schoolyard massacre - On January 17, 1989, Patrick Purdy killed 5 small children and wounded 29 others and a teacher at the Cleveland Elementary School in Stockton, California, using a semiautomatic version of the AK-47 assault rifle imported from China. That weapon had been purchased from a gun dealer in Oregon and was equipped with a 75-round "drum" magazine. Purdy shot 106 rounds in less than 2 minutes.10

The Louisville, Kentucky, workplace massacre - On September 14, 1989, Joseph Wesbecker killed 7 people and wounded 13 others at his former place of work in Louisville, Kentucky, before taking his own life. Mr. Wesbecker was armed with an AK-47 rifle, two MAC-11 assault pistols, and a duffle-bag full of ammunition.11

The CIA headquarters shootings - On January 25, 1993, Pakistani national Mir Aimal Kasi killed 2 CIA employees and wounded 3 others outside the entrance to CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia. Kasi used a Chinese-made semiautomatic AK-47 assault rifle equipped with a 30-round magazine purchased from a Northern Virginia gun store.12

The Branch-Davidian standoff in Waco, Texas - On February 28, 1993, while attempting to serve federal search and arrest warrants at the Branch-Davidian compound in Waco, Texas, four ATF special agents were killed and 16 others were wounded with an arsenal of assault weapons. According to a federal affidavit, the cult had accumulated at least the following assault weapons: 123 AR-15s, 44 AK-47s, 2 Barrett .50 calibers, 2 Street Sweepers, an unknown number of MAC-10 and MAC-11s, 20 100-round drum magazines, and 260 large-capacity banana clips. The weapons were bought legally from gun dealers and at gun shows.13

The San Francisco Pettit & Martin shootings - On July 1, 1993, Gian Luigi Ferri killed 8 people and wounded 6 others at the San Francisco law offices of Pettit & Martin and other offices at 101 California Street. Ferri used two TEC-DC9 assault pistols with 50-round magazines. These weapons had been purchased from a pawnshop and a gun show in Nevada.14
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    also, law enforcement reported that assault weapons were the "weapons of choice" for drug traffickers, gangs, terrorists, and paramilitary extremist groups
    that makes no logic

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well DUH! What else are they going to use? BB guns?

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast