Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What did happen??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not even trying to talk about the vendors. How am I going to find something out if I can't post it? Do I have to just PM any random person and ask if they know what's going on with a certain website?

Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hi Ron.. LOL

JMurphy97- use the same "code" that has been told to be used here... Go to the trade forum and post "I'm looking for etc etc to trade. Please PM me." and people will pm you if they have one, and yes, where to get one if known. This forum has always been these rules. Nothing is different. But to have CP suppliers listed all over a forum that is supported by another supplier is just dumb. And that's what will happen with "I'm looking for" or "What's wrong with this person's web site?" Newbies to the hobby come in.. see these URLs and click on them. Those single VFTs add up over time...... It seems simple and obvious to me.

Andrew

Edit: Here is rule #3 from the rules:

3. No sales or advertisements; trades/give-aways only are allowed. Some sales ads MAY be allowed under special circumstances; please contact site administrator, Adnedarn (Andrew), to ask permission to post personal/commercial site links or ads. There is no restriction on trades or sales conducted privately via Private Messages (PMs). We do not monitor PMs. Advertising would include talking about or giving URLS to other CP sellers.
    -Andrew
    Owner of TerraForums, FlyTrapShop.com, and cpforums.org.
    Support FlyTrapShop, support TerraForums! www.flytrapshop.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If we did not have freedom of speech here the thread "School Shootings " would be dead long ago. That it still exists says ALOT about how tolerent the moderators are.

You have to buy from the ones who run it even when you see they don't have what you want.

You know thats not true. Many of us never bought from ********** when this forum was owned by them.
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're beating a dead horse here. It's done. I've found what I want so I won't post any more about it.

Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Found one outside of the one I offered you if I had any left? Good I'm glad you found it. Have a good week. It's HUMP DAY!!!

Andrew
    -Andrew
    Owner of TerraForums, FlyTrapShop.com, and cpforums.org.
    Support FlyTrapShop, support TerraForums! www.flytrapshop.com

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have to buy from the ones who run it even when you see they don't have what you want.
    I don't recall seeing anything anywhere that said "you HAVE to buy plants from here."

Mainly its a just a COURTESY to the forum owner. That's all. No biggie. Everybody here buys plants from a number of sources. No one nursery meets all needs.

Its just NICE to support any business that supports this forum whenever you can. I am looking forward to Andrew's business getting off the ground and hope he has great success.
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're beating a dead horse here. It's done. I've found what I want so I won't post any more about it.
    If you didnt want your previous post to be responded to then you shouldnt have made it a question
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't want to start a fight or anything but I've been here since Feb of 2005 and I remember these same basic rules in effect all along
    Great Googly Moogly!

Beware of the yellow snow!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast