User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: i'd like to know what everyone thinks on this...

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No one likes a troll. If you do things just to cause arguments and upset people, you need to grow up.

i think i planted them a little too close together... ne3p's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    a good point for life in general

the point at which you realise your friends are also nerds: you ask for a quadrant in the fourth dimension, and they say 10:00

Let's positive thinking! seedjar's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You asked a worthwhile question, but it's poor form to needlessly provoke people. Unless you're OK with people having hostile or doubtful opinions of you, in which case it doesn't really matter how you behave towards others.
    ~Joe
    o//~ Livin' like a bug ain't easy / My old clothes don't seem to fit me /
    I got little tiny bug feet / I don't really know what bugs eat /
    Don't want no one steppin' on me / Now I'm sympathizin' with fleas /
    Livin' like a bug ain't easy / Livin' like a bug ain't easy... o//~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i think part of the problem is i'm posting things whilst tired. my words are therefore fairly ill considered. the provocation was more a comment on my life in general. i tend to get bored very easily, which is partly why i am currently talking to people on a number of forums online. you are all quite helpful in alleviating my boredom.

also, if i say anything out of place, there's some chance that i also may not mean it. i'm not always very tactful, and i don't always have quite the normal emotional response to things. a good example is probably that i found the film 'the ring' hillarious, i was supprised that my friends didn't view it in the same light.

the point at which you realise your friends are also nerds: you ask for a quadrant in the fourth dimension, and they say 10:00

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by ne3p View Post
    you are all quite helpful in alleviating my boredom.
    That's quite rude... I feel used.

If you feel bored, you can always go outside and take a long walk. It always works for me.
    -Joel from Southern California

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    don't you have friends outside this forum who can help you "alleviate" your boredom? are you not allowed to leave your house to go to the bookstore, nursery, or to the park?
    Go White Sox!!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -J Hendrix

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i actually didn't mean to offend you by saying you stop me from being bored, and am therefore sorry. i always thought that was the purpose of social interaction.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i actually didn't mean to offend you by saying you stop me from being bored, and am therefore sorry. i always thought that was the purpose of social interaction.
    The purpose of social interaction in not entertainment. You can enjoy it. Or in face-to-face discussions, you may not enjoy it, like me. The purpose of social interaction is to communicate with eachother. Communication is the exchange of information between individuals. When you give a seemingly serious question and dont mean it, just to see our reaction, thats not just communication, its also deception. People dont like to be deceived. Its not a good feeling. It may be entertaining to you but you made people get up in arms for no reason, and thats not fair to them.
    that makes no logic

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast