Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What can you grow well?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All of the CPs in my plant shelf are growing incredibly well, including my darlingtonia, that thing is spitting out pitchers like crazy. I think I'm worst at growing sarrs since.. I think I killed all the ones I had by putting them outside. Or they could just be late in waking up... I really hope they are.
    Growlist
    I'm back?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I killed all my mexican pings, so im no good with them. I do OK with temperate ones
    that makes no logic

BoooOOOOooooo!!!!! unknownclown's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    darlingtonias for this kid....although I have none at the moment.
    I am the weirdo who sits next to you on the bus!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I seem to excell at Orchidioides and Iperua section Utrics, tuberous Drosera and Mexi-Pings. I am pretty good at petiolaris Drosera too.
    'My love was science- specifically biology and, more specifically, when placed in a common jar, which of two organisms would devour the other.'

See You Space Cowboy

actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat
    Hagerstown, Maryland

--
    actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    I killed all my mexican pings, so im no good with them. I do OK with temperate ones
    And I find them to be the easiest CP's to cultivate. Sundews are also pretty easy.

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Est View Post
    Just like HoustonHerp will always be "Nike" since my typo one fateful day, Cliny, you will now be Phil.
    He's just mad because I was picking on him for being 13 earlier

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have a general nack for Utrics........at one point i prolly had 40 some species and varieties and had bloomed roughly 2/3 of them. recently started on the Orchidioides and Iperua section Utrics and for the most part they are going well though ive lost a couple and ofcourse they were the ones i wanted to see bloom the most.

my approach is generally ignore my plants. i sit and baby a few but most i just glance at and make sure they have the appropriate amount of water. i grow my Mexi Pings wet year round........ive killed most of my VFT's even doing my best to keep them alive. down to a single one that i decided i dont care about........its getting close to 2 years without a dormancy and still healthy looking under florecent lights.......maybe i should start propogating that odd thing.....oddly enough my best growing and only successful Darlingtonia was one i gave up on right away and ignored.......as soon as i tried babying it a bit it died............ive just decided ignoring the damn things brings me better luck.....
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

i think i planted them a little too close together... ne3p's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the main thing's i've got are sarra hybrids. they all seem to do well, except for the one my parents killed when i went on holiday.

the thing i'm best at is quite predictably growing drosera capensis. i let them produce seed last year, what with it being the first year they had been old enough to flower, and now they are turning up everywhere. they're actually beginning to become annoying.

the point at which you realise your friends are also nerds: you ask for a quadrant in the fourth dimension, and they say 10:00

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast