Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What can you grow well?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    does my butt count?

i am really honored that you guys even talk to me, cause i'm a plant killer. i have a bit of a black thumb.

i am keeping my vft's alive. hopefully they will thrive and not just merely be alive. i have done a decent job with them in the past and just recently tried my hand at them again.

last year i managed to kill a peppermint, parsley, basil, and there was something else.

almost killed common houseplant thingie (can't think of what it's called) it survived and it's doing well in our fairly new residence

a couple years ago, all my cp's died probably from being stressed- with me having so many life changes and moving around, being gone for days at a time. i lost every single one. so i'm just very slowly trying to keep some common herbs and just a few vft's.

short answer to the topic: rosemary. i have not found a way to kill or harm a rosemary- wait. except that one time i was given one out of someon'e yard and i nearly killed it.

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol, how can you kill mint? It's a weed lmao

Sweet sweet menthol. Menthol cigarettes are like smoking candy canes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rattler_mt View Post
    clear pots have nothing to do with anything with Utrics, i grow several in 1 gal glass jars, have used clear pots in the past.................either they arent getting enough light or you gave them to much to quickly and fried them would be my guess
    I mentioned the thing about clear pots because they're growing on the sides and bottom more than they're growing on the top, lol. I didn't fry them, they've been like this for months and they're still alive because green leaves pop up everywhere. Plus the lights they're under are cool. The real reason I think they're ugly is cuz of stains from the peatywater when I flood them (since I water from the top it gets...messy).
    Growlist
    I'm back?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    VFT's give me too much attitude. I like starting Sarracenia from seed. This time of year I like lowland neps because they party out in my minigreenhouse out back. Oh and I mess around with mexican pings, mostly outside if they can handle it. I've got some dews but I can't think why. Utrics? if it wants to grow, let it grow and bloom. If not, waste of space.

i think i planted them a little too close together... ne3p's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my newest nep is doing too well. i'm beginning to be worried that they fertilised it...

the point at which you realise your friends are also nerds: you ask for a quadrant in the fourth dimension, and they say 10:00

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    they're growing on the sides and bottom more than they're growing on the top
    sounds like the light is to strong, or they dont like your top watering stirring up the top of the soil...............
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well since I know it's not the light then it's the top watering but oh well. Unless I cut holes in the pots and submerge them, I won't be able to water any other way. If I find any containers the right size I'll go for it. :P
    Growlist
    I'm back?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    last year i managed to kill a peppermint
    any tips on how u did it? Unless its in a pot, its damn near impossible for me.
    that makes no logic

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast