Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Your annoyances or peeves

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That Greek stuff is lame... Too many rules.. I spent the better part of my life as a Skateboarder an lemme tell ya, Frat boys are just novices...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLikeAPill View Post
    You're just a bookworm

duh
    "Seeds? Oh yeah... sometimes I forget they grow from those. I feel like they should hatch or something."

~a friend's observation of my CP's

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I LOVE long hair. My hair is very shaggy right now. I know it's "just long" enough when people tell me I should get a hair cut.

I got it buzzed the day before school and god I hated it so much.
    - NeciFiX

Stop having a boring tuna, stop having a boring life! neon-eon's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ironically, I get annoyed by people who get annoyed too often lol... yeah, I'm probably a little too tolerant...
    -No matter what you do with your life, I still care about you. -Mr P.

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fred Phelps and his clan of inbreds.

People who chew with their mouths open.

People who show their roots when they have colored hair.

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Over the past year ppl in general have finally made me snap and now im annoyed at a whole array of crap....

-smacking while eating (its not gross, its effin annoying)
    -stupid questions
    -"are u emo?"
    -"are u goth?"
    -ppl my age who do stuff i cant say here without using stuff i cant say here regularly (i swear ima punch one in the face the next time i hear about it, it makes me so PO'ed that so many ppl are that stupid)
    -ppl who will talk crap behind a person's back but deny it and act like they're their ***bestfriend4-EVA*** when they're around them
    -ppl who think everybody on myspace give half a flying crap about what they have to say to the person they're fighting with
    -backstabbers
    -racists (especially the wannabe ones that do it b/c they think they're cool)
    -ppl who push their religion on other ppl
    -most female teachers (for alot of reasons, ive just never really had a good female teacher except a couple, they take themselves too seriously, expect too much respect from a room full of ppl who dont owe them any b/c they dont wanna be there in the first place, & they're too concerned w/ enforcing the rules & doing it "by the book" and "being respected" than they are with actually teaching)
    -ppl who preach anti-spanking
    -the phrase "happy camper"
    -ppl who ask 2 many questions
    -hypocrites
    -anything censored
    -certain administrators at my school who insist on nagging about irrelevant, completely unimportant crap that has nothing to do w/ anything, creating more of a "disturbance" than the kid they're yelling at was in the first place
    -99% of freshman at my school this past year, for several definite, proven, rational reasons which i also cant say here

...& theres more, but thats all i got right now
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Over the past year ppl in general have finally made me snap and now im annoyed at a whole array of crap....

-smacking while eating (its not gross, its effin annoying)
    -stupid questions
    -"are u emo?"
    -"are u goth?"
    -ppl my age who do stuff i cant say here without using stuff i cant say here regularly (i swear ima punch one in the face the next time i hear about it, it makes me so PO'ed that so many ppl are that stupid)
    -ppl who will talk crap behind a person's back but deny it and act like they're their ***bestfriend4-EVA*** when they're around them
    -ppl who think everybody on myspace gives half a flying crap about what they have to say to the person they're fighting with
    -backstabbers
    -racists (especially the wannabe ones that do it b/c they think they're cool)
    -ppl who push their religion on other ppl
    -most female teachers (for alot of reasons, ive just never really had a good female teacher except a couple, they take themselves too seriously, expect too much respect from a room full of ppl who dont owe them any b/c they dont wanna be there in the first place, & they're too concerned w/ enforcing the rules & doing it "by the book" and "being respected" than they are with actually teaching)
    -ppl who preach anti-spanking
    -the phrase "happy camper"
    -ppl who ask 2 many questions
    -hypocrites
    -anything censored
    -certain administrators at my school who insist on nagging about irrelevant, completely unimportant crap that has nothing to do w/ anything, creating more of a "disturbance" than the kid they're yelling at was in the first place
    -99% of freshman at my school this past year, for several definite, proven, rational reasons which i also cant say here

...& theres more, but thats all i got right now

EDIT:
    -things that say u have to wait 30 seconds after logging in (when u have already done that anyway...) & telling u that again after u do it, then it posting it twice somehow
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    /copy paste Flytrap gurls post

Except, add

- stuck up ignorant preps
    - biggots
    - people who talk crap about what you are wearing. Trying to make a statement like you dont know what you are wearing. (example, When you obviously are wearing the shoes you like seeing as how you bought them, or different colored socks)

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast