Likes Likes:  0
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Your annoyances or peeves

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3. people who type "u" instead of "you"
    I hope that worked. I couldn't agree more with this. That statment made me laugh, because I correct everyperson that I talk to over the internet when that use "u".

Doing it wrong until I do it right. xvart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoGeTa View Post
    I hope that worked. I couldn't agree more with this. That statment made me laugh, because I correct everyperson that I talk to over the internet when that use "u".
    Especially now that college students are turning in formal papers with "IM speak" language in it... What is the world coming 2? lol.

xvart.
    "The tragedy of life is not that every man loses; but that he almost wins."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xvart View Post
    Especially now that college students are turning in formal papers with "IM speak" language in it... What is the world coming 2? lol.

xvart.
    That is sad. I almost cried the other day. I found a book in Barnes and Noble, and it was written entirely in the form of IM boxes, using this new IM language. When did literature depart from a beautiful art form into an "IM" book.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Oh, oh, here's a good one:

People who walk around with their pink handbags, gap-bought shirts, or other apparel with the famous Che Guevara picture on 'em. No futher explanation is required, I think.
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wasps I am really allergic like on sting and my hand looks like a large fruit People who think CP people like flytraps and that is the only CP. I hate it when my siblings ruin things plants computers and other thingsOh ya I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters I hate it when I have to get rid of animals like my goats like the one that is my avatar and have death of animals oh and injuries like sliced tendons. When my stupid brothers or sister lets out my goats "Josh the goats are out and are eating the landscaping!" or "Josh the goats are in the house!" and finnaly the worst phrase "Josh the goats are in the neighbors yard!" all from my sibblings letting them out from there dumbness! The thing I hated the is for instance my sisters friend from oregon came to hawaii and was a total parasitic leach!
    she never helped with anything, caused chaose and expected to go to the beach every single day of the week with 5 kids in the house!
    She stayed for 3 weeks! I have moved 7 times in 3 years that is something I loath. I am moving now but the shipping to hawaii is normally 50% of the cost of what your ordering. Algebra is okay for now but it is going to get harder but my mom was a straight A student so I have a good source of help since I am homeschooled.

i think i planted them a little too close together... ne3p's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i don't like it when people get annoyed just because others can't do things. the example that springs to mind would be when everyone got annoyed with my friend who is slow during our D of E treck.

also, i get annoyed when people ask me if i am posh, because of the school i go to. i am not posh. my grandfathers were a coal miner (who did bare nuckle fighting for money), a missionary, a factory worker, and i have no idea what the other one did. the one i look up to most (even though i never met him), is the coal miner. he lost his arm in a cave in, his leg in hospital (the cast was too tight), and still managed to bring up three children and have a job.

on the same vein, i also hate it when everyone assumes that people at my school must be rich. some of us aren't, we just got in because we were bright.

the point at which you realise your friends are also nerds: you ask for a quadrant in the fourth dimension, and they say 10:00

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    stereotypes in general.

i go to a school that has a high tuition so everyone labels me and every other guy(all guys school) as rich. not true. almost all students get tuition help of some kind. some dont even eat lunch. all money is sent to tuition...

Alex
    Everything is explainable. The seemingly unexplainable is but a result of our insufficient knowledge.- Hans Brewer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Having no friends in hawaii,the hawaiins are not nice "howlies" "White people are howlies "
    I live right now in a really old town that used to be economically powered by sugar cane but
    mostly now by tourist shops.

[mod edit] The rest of this post a) does not belong in this thread (off topic) and b) mentions a vendor. Please no links or referenes to outside vendors. Feel free to start a new topic in the appropriate (Sarracenia, in this case) forum, but please, still no more vendor links/naming. If you've got questions, PM a mod and/or review the rules. Thank you![/mod edit]
    Last edited by Est; 05-27-2007 at 02:37 PM.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast