Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I'm not having a good day today. Read this if you have kids

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    do NOT smoke that cigarette. i know its really tempting right now but you gotta stay strong. at least, like you said, he was happy when he died. all you can do now is cherish the memories you had with josh. dont even bother thinking about the other people who were in the car with him - not worth your time.
    Go White Sox!!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -J Hendrix

Hello, I must be going... Not a Number's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How very sad. I'm glad you're being strong and not letting this be an excuse for slipping back into harmful behaviors. Hang in there.
    Grand Hotel... always the same. People come, people go. Nothing ever happens.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im so sorry Clint!
    100 MPH?

And the other two didn't die? That's surprising...
    little known fact (at least in kentucky anyways.) when an accident happens between a drunk driver and an innocent driver. the one who is more injured is usually the innocent. the drunk driver is usually unharmed or with little damage. thats what the police officer ladt that came in a few weeks ago said...
    Alex
    Everything is explainable. The seemingly unexplainable is but a result of our insufficient knowledge.- Hans Brewer

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks guys.

I'm not going to use any substances just because I'm sad. That doesn't solve anything. That's how people become dependent and it's partly why Josh got into such bad shape to begin with. Cigarettes are just pointless and now I'm glad I didn't smoke.

I'm glad it doesn't make me a bad person for thinking that maybe it was better off that he died.... I still feel bad about thinking it. I feel worse for saying it.

I believe they ran off into a ditch. No other cars were involved. Josh only weighed like 110 pounds so he didn't really stand a chance in a car accident at that speed without a seat belt.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm also sorry to hear that. I'm glad you are staying strong.

Doing it wrong until I do it right. xvart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tough stuff, dude. I think your feelings are completely justified, so you shouldn't feel bad about that. All things considered, you sound like you are staying strong. Good for you. When did you find out? At school? Did you talk to these punks at school?

Quote Originally Posted by glider14 View Post
    little known fact (at least in kentucky anyways.) when an accident happens between a drunk driver and an innocent driver. the one who is more injured is usually the innocent. the drunk driver is usually unharmed or with little damage. thats what the police officer ladt that came in a few weeks ago said...
    Alex
    It's because someone who is drunk has less comprehension and slower heart rates, so they don't freak out and keep their heart beat down. Therefore less blood is lost. The tragedy of life, I supposed.

xvart.
    "The tragedy of life is not that every man loses; but that he almost wins."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Stop having a boring tuna, stop having a boring life! neon-eon's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sorry man...
    best wishes for you...
    -No matter what you do with your life, I still care about you. -Mr P.

Doing it wrong until I do it right. xvart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh yeah, I just realized you wouldn't see them at school since you are home schooled... duh. Did you hear if the administration found out if they were drinking at school or not?

xvart.
    "The tragedy of life is not that every man loses; but that he almost wins."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast